abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English: New router internet connection disconnected multiple times in a day
PrasmitPansare
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone,

I have (not even 24 hours now) just connected a new router received with new contract,

Serial number of router: CP2038MA90E

Firmware version: 1.0.9-IMS-KDG.

Radomly in span of every 5 to 20 mins, internet connection is disconnected. This is really bad of vodafone because with my old contract, until yesterday I was using Fritzbox 6490 and it used to work just perfect.

I did all the homework before writing to you, event logs in router says nothing. Internet indicator on router stays on and still there is no network,Wifi indicator goes on and off sometimes. 

About speed, sometimes with speed test it says 11 mb, sometimes 200 mb and sometimes 40 mb.

I think this is something with the router. Please send technician for a visit and help getting this fixed. 

Thank you,

Prasmit

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hello Moni,

Please send the technician ASAP.

No prior appointment is required because this is most priority issue for me at the moment. 

I trie to call customer care and believe it , they closed my ticket twice without doing anything.

If this is not resolved, I would like to surrender my contract. Please let me know how shall we proceed ?

My number is: ***

This is my last hope 🙂

Thanks,

Prasmit

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello PrasmitPansare,

in which federal state do you live?

Many greetings, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

It is Hamburg, 22305.

thanks,

Prasmit

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I would like to have a look at the line. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

Done. Sent you the details.

Thanks,

Prasmit

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello PrasmitPansare,

the line values directly at the connector are not ok.

A technician should take a look at this on site. Would that be okay and will the technician come with you to the house?

Under which telephone number can the colleague make an appointment with you?

Due to the current developments, we have to take certain precautions. Therefore, we need to know if there are any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. Of course we don't want to offend you, but on the other hand we don't want to endanger more people unnecessarily.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello Moni,

Please send the technician ASAP.

No prior appointment is required because this is most priority issue for me at the moment. 

I trie to call customer care and believe it , they closed my ticket twice without doing anything.

If this is not resolved, I would like to surrender my contract. Please let me know how shall we proceed ?

My number is: ***

This is my last hope 🙂

Thanks,

Prasmit

it is safe, we are not infected and I hope technician is also not.

I have made a video about my connection issues, in case you want to see, please send link to private message. I cannot upload on public forum.

This is gettting really hard to digest vodafone conection with such issues.

I hope you understand the problem and escalate situation.

Thanks,

Prasmit

Hello, 

No respoonse yet and there is no technician visit yet, could you please expedite the process ?

Thanks,

Prasmit

pRo-Marco

Hi PrasmitPansare,

the technician will call you to arrange an appointment.

Kind regards

Marco