Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon Kabel

[English] I arrived home and I got no internet
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have Vodafone Kable with no problems for two year now, and I never had a problem before, but when I arrived home yesterday, I didn't have connection and the @ LED that shows the synchronization with internet in flashing very fast.

I have a 200MB contract and the cable router is CBN CH7466CE. My area is Berg am Laim.
Could somebody explain me what should I do to fix the problem? Unfortunately, I don't speak German, which makes this situation more difficult to solve for me

Thank you for your help in advance, much appreciated
Best Regards
Alberto

Mehr anzeigen
2 Antworten 2
Smart-Analyzer

Hi all,

Internet is working again. I followin the instructions in this page for some self test I could do by myself:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/St%C3%B6rungshilfe-via-Self-Service/...

It turns out that it was a general faillure in my area. Vodafone was working on it and it has a service to automatically notify when the issue is solve.  I got the message a few minutes ago and now internet is working.

Thanks you

Best Regards

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Hello Alsanro82,

I'm glad to hear it's working again. Then I'll close here, if that's okay with you.

Love greetings

Moni  

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen