abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English Assistance - Needing to restart router multiple times a day
Ktrainau
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I am having significant issues with my internet, When i use the online tools it says there is no fault in the line but i am losing connection a minimum of 4-5 times a day and need to restart the router for the connection to be re-established.

This doesn't only occur with devices attached via wifi but also those plugged directly into the router via cable.

Could someone please help me as this is becoming a significant issue with working from home and is affecting my ability to work.

Thank you

21 Antworten 21
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hi Ktrainau,

in which province do you live and what kind of cable router do you use?

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Martin,

I am on Nürnberg, Bayern and i have the Compal CH7466CE Cable router.

Thanks

Martin59

Hello Ktrainau,

then please send me a PN   with the name of the contract holder, date of birth, full address and customer number.

Leave a short feedback here afterwards and we'll be happy to take a look.

Best regards, Martin

Thanks Martin,

i just sent you a PN now with the details you requested.

Martin59

Hello Ktrainau,

Your connection is affected by an interference signal. I have created an order for this and assigned it to the network fault so that you can be informed about the completion. The good news is that the interference signal has already been isolated. The bad news is that the technicians have not yet been able to gain access to the object in question.

The colleagues, however, continue to stay tuned.

Best regards, Martin

Hello Martin,

any updates on this? the internet is still dropping out multiple times a day and disrupting working from home.

Thanks

Kris

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Ktrainau,

the colleagues are still working on the interference signal. There is an appointment tomorrow evening, I keep my fingers crossed that they will eliminate the signal then.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello,

I received an SMS yesterday advising that the issue had been fixed.

I am still having the same issues this morning with the internet continually dropping out.

This has happened no less than 7 times already this morning and is completely unacceptable.

Could you please advise what we can do to fix this problem as soon as possible as this is affecting my work.

Thank you

Claudia

Hello Ktrainau,

do the drops happen with both WiFi and the ethernet connection? The return path looks good so far, but the receive level on your modem is pretty low. The other modem in the building has a better signal, is the coaxial cable still plugged in properly and is it undamaged?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!