Frage

Antwort

Lösung

(Eng) Technician failed to be on time, still charged
a_v
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

For representatives of Vodafone Kabel,

For previous year I am your client and absolutely unsatisfied with your way to deal with customers.
I have called you many times because of internet connections problems at my address.

During the evening times, internet goes off almost every hour for 5 minutes, then once I call you and manage to speak to somebody (with my broken german), internet connection is back again.
Lately your colleagues sent me a new router, and now instead of being offline couple a times per day with the old one, connection is failing almost every hour in the evening.

17.12 your colleague booked me an appointment with your master to check what the problem with it. The agreed time was for 18.12.19 from 11.00 to 14.00. Your colleague told me, that master will let me know before arrival to tell me the exact arrival time.

Unfortunately master did not contact me in advance, that's why I called your customer support 18.12 at 13 o'clock, to check whether they have accurate time of arrival. Lady said me to wait until 14 o'clock.

At ~14:20 I called you again to speak about the issue. Gentleman who answered was informed by me that I don't speak that well german and was asked to speak slowly and clearly. Unfortunately, he did not do anything about that, just gave me the telephone number for the company that should've come.

I called the company at 14:35 and was informed, that master is on it's way. I said, that I need new termin, as master is already late and don't have an option to wait, as I have to go to work. Lady did not care at all and hang up.

Yesterday I received invoice with 99,50 Eur charge for technician. Today I was talking to your representatives 4 times, always being given new number or option to call to deal with the matter.

Finally your representative promised to remove the payment from invoice, but two minutes later I received message saying that payment is correct and will not be removed.

I called again and was told, that technician was on time and even tried to call me and my phone was off.

The question is, how can my phone be off if I was able to call Vodafone suport that day 3 times?

Please consider this as official Widerspruch. You cannot just charge extra from people because you and your technical partners are failing to be on time and follow the agreements.

5 Antworten 5
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello a_v,

please send me a PN with your name, date of birth, address and customer number.

Then I like to look at the facts.

Please leave a short information here once you have sent the PN.

Best regards Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
a_v
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi!

Message sent.

Martin59

Hello a_v,

the amount for the technician will be credited back to you. The reimbursement is made either with the next invoice or with the next but one invoice.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards, Martin

a_v
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Martin, thank you! 

Could I please have some sort of written confirmation to my e-mail or personal mail about that? 

The last message that I have is from 12:00 today:
wir haben den Vorgang vom 18.12.2019 geprüft: Die Abrechnung über den Einsatz des Technikers ist korrekt.
Die Kosten für die Servicepauschale können wir Ihnen nicht erstatten.

Thank for your help. 

Martin59

Hello a_v,

I'm afraid I can't give it to you in any more written form than this.

The credit note was created on 17.01.2020 and is currently being processed by the accounting department.

Best regards, Martin