abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Easybox always stuck on "Please plug the DSL cable into the dedicated DSL port on EasyBox"
GunnyG
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey, I'd really appreciate any response in English if possible.

My Easybox stopped working about 2 weeks ago (around 8th Dec) and the person on Support said he'd sent a new one.

I recieved the new one, and I always got stuck on the "Please plug the DSL cable into the dedicated DSL port on EasyBox" page with the "continue button" grey.

The other call said it would be this way till my router was activated 3 days after. So I waited and tried again, and still keep getting the same screen with no continuity.

The DSL is plugged in, I can't get any answers through support, and there's been no response to my ticket. Its also giving me the same screen with no progress if I try using LAN.

Can anyone help me with this? I have had no internet in 2 weeks and can't find a solution. 

EDIT: moved to technical board

7 Antworten 7
Kira
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi GunnyG,

welcome to the Vodafone Coummunity!

Please try to reset the Easybox to factory settings. Thats how it works:

1) Use a pointed object (paper clip) to hold down the reset button (located on the back of the EasyBox) for 8 seconds until the LED lights flash.

2) Configure your Easybox with the modem installation code (MIC) via telephone.

MIC input via PC: Open your browser and enter "easy.box" in the address bar. Now enter the user name and password for access to the configuration interface. By default, the user name is set to "root" and the password is set to "123456". Start the configuration interface and log in. The welcome page will be displayed. Select "standard installation" and enter the modem installation code. Click on "Apply" to start the configuration.

3) The EasyBox reconfigures itself. This process can take up to 10 minutes. Important: Wait until the power LED is solid red. Note: It may happen that the power LED changes color several times. During this time, the device must never be switched off, otherwise it may be damaged.

4) The hardware reset is completed when the power LED, Internet / DSL LED, telephony LED and possibly the WLAN LED are lit.

Was this information helpful to you?

Best regards

Kira

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
GunnyG
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey Kira,

Sadly, no 😞

The router/process never recognises that the DSL is plugged in, and even when I try it with LAN I'm unable to get through the first screens. I'm never asked for the MIC.

I was given a ticket number more than a week ago and there's been no updates, is there a way for me to email/PM you my ticket number in case there's a bigger issue? 

I don't know if there's a connection problem since one moment the net was working, and in just a moment it went off without any indication, and even on getting a new router from Vodafone the problem doesn't get solved. The entire process is more than 2 weeks without internet now 😞

Kira

Hi GunnyG,

please send me your personal Data (customer-ID) via PN and I´ll have a look at the status of your ticket.

Are you a Vodafone-customer in mobile, too?

Best regards and have a nice christmas time,

Kira

GunnyG
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

PM'd you! Thanks 🙂

Kira

Hi GunnyG,

I´ll get back to you as soon as possible as I wrote you via PM.

Kira

raymond1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello Kira,

I am having the exact same problem with a new modem. I can’t get past “Please plug the DSL cable into the dedicated DSL port on EasyBox.”

No one has been able to help me over the phone because I can’t soeam German.

Thank You!
Jens-K

Hi raymond1,

as I see you already have opened your own thread.

I will answer you there and close the thread here.

Regards,

Jens