abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[ENG][BERLIN] Paying for 1000mbps download but getting maximum of 50mbps
sylviamoss
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

My contract has just completed 2 years and I missed the cancellation day, which will require me one more year of VERY poor internet connection. 

I work from home and I need a good connection so my contract is a Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable. I pay 60 euros per month expecting to have the best, but I get only 1/20 of the connection I'm paying for and this is not fair. My real connection rate is no more than 50mbps download and 5mbps upload and this is absurd !! I'm tired. 

Today is my birthday and I'm here very sad because I cannot connect with my loved ones via Zoom. Today my connection rate is 12mbps download and  618 Kbps upload. I'm paying 60 euros per month for that.  

I want either one of the possible solutions:
1) The 1000mbps download and 50mbps upload I'm paying for;

2) My contract canceled so that I can get a fair one;

3) My contract cost updated to 1/20 of the current price - as this is the connection I'm getting

Those connection rate values ​​I get via both WLAN and LAN using the speedtest website.

I have a Vodafone Station Wifi cable router.

Please, I need an immediate solution. My job and my life depend on this connection. 

Thanks,

Sylvia Moss

8 Antworten 8
Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello sylviamoss,

In which state do you live? Please send also the postal code

Which contract do you have? (e.g. Internet + Phone 100)

Which modem/router do you use? (e.g. Hitron)

Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device?

Which error occurs? (Speed too low; Packetloss) Send also screenshots of speedtests (with date and time) and tracerts/ pingplotter measurements in case of packetloss or ping problems.

How is your end device connected to the modem? (LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN)

Which browser do you normally use? (e.g. Firefox)

Which operating system do you have on your computer? (e.g. Windows)

Beginning and period of the disturbance (e.g. since beginning of April; only in the evening)

Upload a screenshot of the signal values. You can find them in the user interface of your cable router via 192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 for the Fritzbox.

What measures were taken by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)?

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

In which state do you live? Please also send the postal code

Berlin - Friedrichshain /10249

Which contract do you have? (e.g. Internet + Phone 100)
Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable

Which modem / router do you use? (eg Hitron)
Manufacturer: arris / Model: tg3442de

Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device?

I use the router above with the Wifi turned off. The wifi I use it from a personal router. I'd like to note that I did this trying to improve the connection with no success. 

Which error occurs? 
Speed ​​too low

How is your end device connected to the modem? 

LAN and WLAN both through a personal router and switch

Which browser do you normally use?(eg Firefox)
Chrome

Which operating system do you have on your computer?
MacOS and Linux

Beginning and period of the disturbance 
Since the beginning of the contract. I started taking speed tests and trying to find solutions in November 2020.

What measures were taken by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)?
I didn't contact the hotline. My German is very poor and it would be very hard to explain. 

See requested screeshots: 
LAN - connected via personal router (speedtest results)LAN - connected via personal router (speedtest results)

LAN - connected via Vodafone router (speedtest results)LAN - connected via Vodafone router (speedtest results)

WLAN - own router - package lossWLAN - own router - package loss

Vodafone router downstream signalsVodafone router downstream signals

Vodafone router upstream signalsVodafone router upstream signals

WLAN - connected via personal router (speedtest results)WLAN - connected via personal router (speedtest results)

Thanks for the fast reply.

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello sylviamoss,

apparently there is a problem with the upstream. We will be happy to take a look at your connection and the problem. Please send us the customer number, name incl. address and date of birth of the contract holder via private message.

Write here briefly when the data has been sent.

Best regards Fred

ERFD

Hello sylviamoss,

the restrictions are caused by a too high load on the upstreams and downstreams in your area. Unfortunately, there is currently no plan to relieve the area. We are happy to reduce the fees for the contract by 50% in the form of a credit until the colleagues have completed the measures.

We have created a ticket for you to be informed about the processing status.

Best regards Fred

Thank you for the support. 
Is there a way I can follow up the ticket? Should I do something on my side or just wait? 

Best,

Sylvia Moss

ERFD

Hello sylviamoss,

as soon as something changes in the order, you will receive an SMS. Didn't you receive a SMS for the order? If not, please send us the current mobile number via PN.

There is nothing you can do to improve the connection. Do you agree with the credit?

Best regards Fred

Yes, I agree with the credit. I'll send my current mobile number now. 

Thanks again.

ERFD

Hello sylviamoss,

the credit is deposited and the phone number is updated for future info.

Best regards Fred