abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Do not use this internet provider in Fürth
JohnSnow
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

The worst internet provider I've ever had. Every 2 hours my download speed could low down to 6 Mbps for 20 minutes. It does not matter which service you had (100Mbps, 200Mbps...) you will still face this problem all the time. Some times I have an expected speed, but if your work depends on stable internet do not use vodafone.

19 Antworten 19
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Did you contact the support ? 

ghoster1970
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Did you check the speed by using WiFi or LAN connection? Lemme guess, you have used Wifi, am I right?

If yes, then connect a device by LAN and do the speed check again.

Hi, thank you for your feedback.
I am using only LAN connection. Unfortunately, it is not a reason (

Hi.
Yes. After 3rd attempt and waiting for 30 minutes I finally got support. I explain to him the problem. He said that from their site everything is good and he can not help me. He suggested to make an appointment, BUT (as usual, you should expect from vodafone) He said that I should pay 100 euro if the problem was on my site. I kindly asked him to explain the all possible cases, what does it mean 'the problem on my site' after all he just point me to the vodafone web site, without even give me a hint where I could find this information here on website.  Interesting logic, isn't it? So if the problem would be on your site and you can not fix, will you pay me 100 euro 🙂 ? This is hell. No one can not help me here. If you just ask me to pay for an appointment I would do it. But without these tricks and games.  Please, could someone help me here?

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

Ich möchte gerne den Anschluss überprüfen. Sende mir dazu Deine Kundendaten (Name, Anschrift, Kundennummer, Geburtstag) in einer privaten Nachricht und gib dann kurz hier Bescheid, dass Du mir die Daten übermittelt hast.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Hey,

i would like to send you an technician, some modem values are not okay, could you send me via private message your number?

Thanks & regards

Tobias
Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi JohnSnow,

the technician will call you to arrange an appointment.

Please keep us informed.

Kind regards

Marco

JohnSnow
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

No help at all. Internet does not work. And vodafone always tries to *** you. Do not use this provider! 

ERFD

Hello, JohnSnow,

According to the last technician who was supposed to fix the problem on site, you weren't living at the current address. Apparently there's a problem with the LTE irradiation on site. Did you check if all cables are attached to the modem and the antenna socket?

Best regards Fred