abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Die Upload-Geschwindigkeit auf twich.tv ist immer instabil. Allerdings sind online durchgeführte Ges
Maelas84
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

My upload speed during the day on Twitch.tv is constantly unstable and causes me to drop frames. I just made a stream today and lost 30% of all frames.
Speed ​​tests that I do are always fast. However, every stream I make on twitch.tv has an unstable upload connection.

Can I please get some information on why this is happening, or maybe some advice on how to fix it?

The information about my router's upstream connection is attached to an image file.

• What contract do you have? (e.g. internet + telephone 100)  
  • Which modem / router do you use? (e.g. Hitron)   
    • FAST5460 Wireless Voice Gateway
  • Nutzt Du ein Leih-Gerät von uns oder hast Du ein eigenes Gerät?
    • Leih-Gerät
  • Welcher Fehler tritt auf? (Geschwindigkeit zu gering; Packetloss) Schick dazu auch Screenshots von Speedtests (mit Datum und Uhrzeit) und Tracerts/ Pingplotter-Messungen bei Packetloss oder Ping-Problemen
    • Unstable upload speed to twitch.tv
  • Wie ist Dein Endgerät mit dem Modem verbunden? (LAN; WLAN; zusätzlicher Router; PowerLAN)
    • LAN (Ethernet)
  • Welchen Browser verwendest Du normalerweise? (z.B. Firefox)
    • Chrome
  • Welches Betriebssystem hast Du auf Deinem Rechner? (z.B. Windows)
    • Windows 10
  • Start  and period of the disruption  (e.g. since the beginning of April; only in the evening)  
    • 1 month
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values . You can find this in the user interface of your cable router via  192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 at the Fritzbox.     
    • attached as an image file
  • What measures have been taken by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)?  
    • I don't speak German fluently, so I can't use the hotline.

9 Antworten 9
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

is the problem only present at a certain time? Can you please run a pingplotter when the problem occurs?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

@Wallace I have not tested in the morning since I am working. But all night after I get home, until after 2AM this issue persists.

I have attached the pingplotter image.

Hello again @Wallace ,

Here is another image. It seems I run into issues at 145.254.2.179 which is a Vodafone IP Core backbone...

Wallace

Hi,

the problem is probably a too high load on the CGN and I would like to check that. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday) in a private message and let me know here that you have submitted the data.

Regards

Wallace

ok thank you. It is sent.

Hello @Wallace ,

I just wanted to check in to see if anything was done about the CGN issue? 

Im currently getting only 10% of normal speeds up and down when doing speed tests.

Best Regards,

Blake

Hello @Wallace ,

It seems I was testing a server in Texas. I changed to Frankfurt and received much better speeds. However, my upload is still really low and only my connection to twitch.tv ingest servers is really bad. Twitch has stated there are not any interruptions on their end so I am curious if the CGN issue is contributing to this problem.

Thanks again,

Blake

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Maelas84,

what kind of speed you get in the upload?

Best regards, Martin

Hello @Martin59 ,

I was getting between 4 Mbit and 12 Mbit.  Today I am seeing more normal speeds at the moment. Even my connection to twitch.tv is very much improved! Did something change? I will test over the next couple of days to see if the issue returns.

Thanks!

Blake