abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Degraded internet performance - refund? Termination?
bwozniak
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

sorry for writing in English but it will be faster this way; I have previously reported much degraded performance in the evenings with high latencies (120ms+) and reduced speeds that has been going on since a month ago.
In response I have been sent to a pretty unhelpful post with excuses (https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Störungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/Hilfe-bei-VDSL-Performanceproblemen/m-p/1...).

What I would like to know is if I can get a refunded for my payments while the service quality is degraded, or whether I can somehow terminate the contract before the current expiry date?

Thank you for the info,

Bruno

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI bwozniak,

i'm sorry for trouble with our landline. 😞

Sure i can check when we will eliminate this performance issue. Julz told you the right alternative solutions. I'll check the best one for you, too.

Please leave me a private message with your data (customer number + customer password). I'll give you a response asap.

Kind regards and happy easter,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Julz2k
Royal-Techie
Royal-Techie

Hey Bruno,

a Vodafone Moderator can tell you the date of the planned expansion, so long you get an individual compensation, cost reduction, LTE Traffic or the change to Vodafone Cable.

As I know from previous English speaking customers there is no technical Hotline for line disorders, so you're better off waiting here for a Moderator.

Thanks for the tip @Julz2k!

I hope I will hear from the mods in this case.

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI bwozniak,

i'm sorry for trouble with our landline. 😞

Sure i can check when we will eliminate this performance issue. Julz told you the right alternative solutions. I'll check the best one for you, too.

Please leave me a private message with your data (customer number + customer password). I'll give you a response asap.

Kind regards and happy easter,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!