abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Defective Vodafone Router - Replacement Request
Anas1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have been experiencing problems with my internet connection for 2 months already. The router freezes every 10-15 minutes  which causes my devices (WLAN and LAN) to be disconnected from the internet or not recognize the router anymore. Manually restarting the router a couple of times helps, but it only gets your another 15-30 minutes until the routeur freezes. To describe the state in details, the LED are all on but they stop flashing when the routeur freezes. Trying to turning our the WLAN on the routeur doesn't work as the routeur is unresponsive. 

Like mentioned above I also use the LAN and the problem is there as well, so it's clear at this point that the routeur is defective and needs replacement. 

Having seen some other posts here, I suspect that that I have the same issue and the router needs to be replaced. The model 
 is the CH7466CE. Would it be possible to get a new router? It would be especially helpful as I now need to work from home due to the coronavirus situation.

Thank you a lot and best regards,

Anas

3 Antworten 3
Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Anas,

before I change the router, I want to have a look at the line.

Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello Moni, 

I just your message and I have sent ou a private message with the requested information. 

Best,

Anas

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Anas1,

the line looks good so far, so I made a task for the replacement of the router. It should arrive via DHL in the next days. Please return the current device to this address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH

c/o DHL Paket

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!