abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL speed issues and lack of support
Gustav3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have a VDSL 100 Mbps down 40 Mbps up package which is running at 40 Mbps down and 1 Mbps up. This is not a WiFi issue, it is the DSL sync speed directly on the router admin page. DSL signal to noise ratio is good and the line diagnostics shows the exchange and line is able to deliver the required speed. When I first connected the modem the speed was fine (116Mbps down / 45Mbps up), but the connection was unstable with disconnects every few minutes. The speed kept falling until it reached that low speed. Its still not stable (disconnects every 1-2 days) and the speed varies between 40-60 Mbps down and 0.4 - 1.5 Mbps up. I require the higher upload speed, which is why I selected the VDSL100 package.

I have reported the problem twice and received support tickets (1 for stability and 1 for speed), only to have the tickets closed without the technicians showing up (3 separate appointments). Every time I call customer support they refuse to help in English, forcing me to phone again and again without success. 

What should I do to resolve this? I'm seriously dissappointed in the service and support I've received so far!

14 Antworten 14
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Gustav3,

hm if the router realy syncs with this bandwith, i don't see any rational reason why the ticket gets closed without a technician appointment.

We have a few automatic processes which keep checking the dsl-landlines against the reason for the ticket.
For example, if you have a lot of disconnecets & a open ticket for this - but your dsl account is stable for > 72 hours the tickets gets closed.

Please send me a private message with your customernumber.

I'll have a look into this.

To send me a private message, please click on my name/avatar -> Then "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden".

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you Andre, I have sent you a private message. Hope we can resolve this quickly.

Regards

Gustav

Hi Andre,

Once again I have to inform you that the ticket has been closed without any action to resolve the issue. Multiple times since my first message.

It has repeatedly been a case of having to wait for technicians that don't arrive for appointments. Those that do show up, simply perform a test and confirm that yes I have a speed issue, only to have the tickets closed again. No explanation as to the issue or possible solutions, just a empty statement of the problem will be resolved in 24 hours. I'm fed up with this. Is there any process that will resolve this issue?

I'm at the point of either requiring a commitment from Vodafone to resolve this within the next week, or I expect to be released from the contract and receive a refund for paying for a service what was not as promised. I'm not willing to continue paying for this level of service, and having paid for an installation, given the quality of the product.

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Gustav

Jens-K

Hi Gustav3,

Andre is not in the office at the moment.

I reopened the ticket.

Regarding to our technician the phone socket (TAE) is not accessible. Maybe there is a malfunction within the wiring in your house.

This can not be fixed by us. We check if the Telekom can fix it. If not the home owner has to order a technician by himself to solve this.

Regards,

Jens

Hi, I am aware that the issue could be with the internal wiring, but every technician that has come to my house and tested inside has not confirmed this issue. The all have said to me that the issue is with the configuration at the DSLAM exchange. Fix this and/or give feedback, stop telling me what it could be, or promising it will be better in 24h, and then closing the tickets without doing anything.

I've been patient for 3 months now, without any results.

The new support ticket was closed again this morning without any action. Please contact me to arrange for cancellation and refund.

Michi

Hi Gustav3,

the colleagues have tried several times in vain to reach you by telephone.

The connection runs within the contractually agreed service. Since 01.11.2019, connection breakdowns can no longer be detected.

Please check your cabling and possibly set up your router again.

If there are still restrictions, please contact us. Then I have to add a new trouble ticket.

Best regards

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

I've not received a single call even though I have my mobile with me 24/7. I have no phone on the dsl line, so don't waste time phoning there. The issue is the upload speed, 2 to 4 Mbit is not within the contractual agreement of "Minimal erreichbare Bandbreiten 54 Mbit/s im Download und 20 Mbit/s im Upload." My download also occasionally syncs below 50 Mbit/s. I'm done with support tickets. Vodafone offered to cancel the contract if the problem was not resolved after the last technician visit, which it was not. Please contact me via email then, if you are unable to call my mobile, to arrange the cancellation.

Seb4sti4n

Hello Gustav3,

sorry, that the ticket was closed.

I reopen it right now. I hope we found the problem now.

Best Regards

Sebastian