abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL set up in English
Sippodream
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

Hi,

I am trying to connect to my DSL services that was turned on yesterday, but was unable to do so as it is requesting a user name or customer number.  I have NOT been provided either.  When I contact 0800 172-1212 I am unable to speak with an English operator or connect to the correct person as the computer system is all in German.  

I have been provided numerous numbers but each time they either refer me back to the 0800 172-1212 number or provide me with a number that has no customer support in English and I get hung up on.

3 Antworten 3
Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @Sippodream,

sorry that you can't use your connection yet

Did you receive a welcome letter (Willkommensbrief) from us by mail? In this letter you will find all information about the connection.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I received the welcome letter, but just found out that the technician who was supposed to come and turn on the internet missed the appointment, did not mention the reason why he missed and now I do not have any timeframe as to when the service will be turned on.

I have figured out all of my customer numbers, passwords and codes.  Now, I need someone to come and turn it on, but cannot get a clear answer as to when it will be done.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Seb4sti4n

Hello Sippodream,

I think we have make a new date for that.

Were you discussed with a new appointment to arrange?

Best Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!