abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL interruption!
NataliaRR
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good evening,

I'm Unitymedia customer, 2play Plus50

Since weeks my internet is suffering interruptions all the time. It works better imduring the morning, but in the evening it's interrupted... i did several tests during the interruptions and the Dowload/upload speeds reached 1 Mb/s and 3 Mb/s, respectively. PING more that 10000 ms..

I'm living in Bodensee, in Immenstaad. Could you check if there is any problem in the area?  I cannot use streaming (games or movies) due to this problem. If not i will need to find other solutions apart of Vodafobe to provide properly the service.

I already made the tests and checked everything proposed by the Customer Website. 

Danke im Voraus,

Natalia 

7 Antworten 7
Luisa
Moderator:in

Hello Nathalia,

can you please answer the following questions?

Disruption of cable Internet services

• Which contract do you have? (e.g. Internet + Phone 100)
  • Which modem/router do you use? (e.g. Hitron)
  • Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device?
  • Which error occurs? (Speed too low; Packetloss) Send also screenshots of speedtests (with date and time) and tracerts/ pingplotter measurements in case of packetloss or ping problems.
  • How is your end device connected to the modem? (LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN)
  • Which browser do you normally use? (e.g. Firefox)
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? (e.g. Windows)
  • Beginning and period of the disturbance (e.g. since beginning of April; only in the evening)
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values. You can find them in the user interface of your cable router via 192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 for the Fritzbox.
  • What measures were taken by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)?
  • In which federal state do you live?

Best regards
Luisa

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Luisa, thanks for your answer. Here my answer to your questions:

• Which contract do you have? Unitymedia Internet + Phone. 2play PLUS 50.
  • Which modem/router do you use? Vodafone Station Model TG3442DE. Version MP2
  • Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device? Property of vodafoneIMG-20210104-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20210104-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20210104-WA0022.jpg

• Which error occurs? Interruptions suddenly, mostly in the evening. See attachments from above. This interruptions happens to all devices. I think it's something that happens suddenly to the router, like restart by itself. But lights in the router doesn't  change or disappear. 
  • How is your end device connected to the modem? Via WLAN, all devices; TV, smartphone, PC..
  • Which browser do you normally use? Chrome.
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer?  Windows
  • Beginning and period of the disturbance. Mostly in the evening, since months.
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values. You can find them in the user interface of your cable router via 192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 for the Fritzbox. See attachmentIMG-20210104-WA0024.jpg

• What measures were taken by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)?  No idea.
  • In which federal state do you live? Baden Württemberg, Immenstaad am Bodensee.

Hello? Can anybody help? I'm desperate..

Luisa

Hello NataliaRR,

so that I can check this once please send me the following data via PN: Customer number, first and last name, address, state, current phone numbers, email address and date of birth.

Then please write again here in the post when you sent the PN.

Kind regards

Luisa

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hallo Luisa.

I just sent to you an PN.

Thanks in advance.

Natalia 

Hallo?!? 

Is anybody there? Can anybody help?

No solution in the community, no solution on the phone.... this company is amazing...

10 minutes ago;

PING : 561 ms, upload:0mb/s

This is crazy really...

Hello????? Can anybody help?