abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL doesn't work
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Hi,

I am sorry I do not speak German, so this message is written in English.

I am a new user of Vodafone DSL. The technician came on 04.03, Monday. The information in MeinVodafone shows the contract started at 04.03.2019. I checked the processing, it also shows the connection was activated 04.03. You can see the figuresContract.jpgProcessing.jpg

But when I try to activate my EasyBox 804, there are problems:

1. I can not enter the MIC, because the website asks me to connect DSL cable:

Website.jpg

2. I am sure the DSL cable is connected:

DSL.jpg

3. There are only one LED works, which is for WLAN:

WLAN.jpg

The activation date was 14.03 at first, I mean on the contract and on the processing check page. But after the technician left, the date was updated to 04.03. That's why I check the Internet today.

Is the connection really activated? 

Can anybody help me? Thank you.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey baiyang,

At first glance, the wiring looks correct. However, there seems to be no DSL signal arriving at the box.

Probably the technician has not correctly enabled your connection. I like to have a look at it and open a technical ticket if necessary.

Please send me a private message with the corresponding customer number and your mobile phone number.

Please click on my name -> then on the right side "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden".

Best regards,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Kadse
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Hello,

looks to me as if no
Signal arrives. Probably not yet
unlocked.

Best regards, j2019

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Good morning, j2019

Thank you for your reply. It is no Internet at home, so I have to reply to you today.

It is the first time I sign an Internet contract in Germany. So I need to confirm with you:

1. the contract was signed at 18.02 online.

2. I receive the contract, with the phone number, user name, password as well as the MIC for the Easybox at 20.02

3. The contract would be started at 14.03 at the very beginning, and the appointment of the technician was also at 14.03.

4. I shifted the appointment of the technician to 04.03. After the technician came to my home and connect the cable, the status of the contract was changed to activated at 04.03.

So, I need to wait until 14.03, and there will be no Internet before that date, right?

Regards, baiyang

Andre

Hey baiyang,

At first glance, the wiring looks correct. However, there seems to be no DSL signal arriving at the box.

Probably the technician has not correctly enabled your connection. I like to have a look at it and open a technical ticket if necessary.

Please send me a private message with the corresponding customer number and your mobile phone number.

Please click on my name -> then on the right side "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden".

Best regards,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Dear Andre,

Thank you for the reply. I have sent you a PM.