abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL activation setup
redF0ox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello

I have a quick question, I have an appointment with a vodafone technician the 10.12.2020 to activate my DSL. 
I have already setup my Fritzbox 7530 but should I let the box powered on until the appointment ? Is there any chance that the line activate the DSL by itself before the appointment ? What does the technician do if you don't mind me asking ? 
best regards

Romain

Edit: Post moved to the correct board. Greetings Moni

6 Antworten 6
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Redf0ox,

you can leave the fritzbox connected. But you need to configure it with the modeminstallationcode after the technician has activated your landline. This can only be done once the router gets a proper dsl signal.

Most likely the technician switch something remotly & activates your landline in the central distribution box (APL) - which is most likely in the basement.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
redF0ox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo Andre, 

thank you for your reply. I checked in the basement, I think I found the APL, can you confirm ? (See attached the Telekom box)

Do you know if the technician will have the key to open it ? 
best regards

Romain

redF0ox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Closer photo of the APL attached

Andre

Hey redf0ox,

Yes - thats the APL.
The technician needs acces to the room. He has the key for the APL itself.

So please make sure that the room is acessible on the day the technician comes.

(in some cases only the facilty manager has the key).

But since you were able to take the picture yourself, i guess that its easy accessible?

Cheers,
Andre

redF0ox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo Andre, 

The line is activated, it's working well. I have another question about my account.

I recently moved on the 01.12.2020 from 12439 Berlin to 10117 Berlin :

- Old contract  37XXXXX17 with Cable : 12439 Berlin

I went to a vodafone store to cancel this contract the 11.12.2020 after the activation of the line 33XXXXX75 the 10.12.2020.

- New contract 33XXXXX75 with VDSL : 10117 Berlin

I can see that the cancellation is effective asking me to send back the old Cable Router (Compal ch7466ce) but no information about my new VDSL contract yet (33XXXXX75), is it normal ? 

Best regards

Romain

DanyG

Hi redF0ox,

nice to hear, that the DSL line is working. If you ordered your relocation, the old cable contract ahould be terminated.

Your DSL customer number starts with 0019xxx.

In your welcome letter for the DSL contract you can find the online registration code. It's your code to register the DSL contract to MeinVodafone where you find all information to your contract, price plan and documents.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!