abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL Speed Stuck At 8.8 Download and 1.2 upload Mbit/s. Contract speed 100 Mbit/s
Ion75
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Good evening. For a month now my internet speed is literally stuck at 8.8 Mbit / s for download, and 1.2 Mbit / s for upload, even though my normal speed should be around 100 Mbit / s.

This past week I've tried everything, from resetting my Modem to installing a new modem, I disconnected the cable from the modem, then from the wall. I've used these modems / routers: EasyBox 804, EasyBox 904 and Fritzbox one (don't know the number). In the end, this speed doesn't change for nothing in the world. I have attached a print below.

2 Antworten 2
Ion75
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Print4.jpgPrint3.jpgPrint1.jpgPrint2.jpg

Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Ion75,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Sorry to see that your conneciton does not work as it should.

According to your information, it could be a misconfiguration. There is a wrong profile active here.

Please do 3 speedchecks here: http://www.speedcheck.vodafone.de and follow these instructions:

• Use a LAN cable and no WIFI
  • Do not use (powerline-) adapters, extension cables or VPN
  • Do not use the connection during the tests for downloads, sterams, games etc.

Please then send a private message to me with the Speedtest IDs, your name, your customer number and your mobile phone number.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!