abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

DSL Problems
Bizcuit
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello dear Vodafone team.

I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy.

This community post is my last hope to fix the internet issues that we are currently facing. Both, my wife and I, are working from home these days, so home internet is essential for us. We did not have any problems with Vodafone until the start of pandemic.

Problems that we are facing:

1. Regular DSL disconnects (have a look at the screenshot below). Frequency really depends on the time of the day: 09:00 - 12:00 - could disconnect every 5 minutes, then more or less stable until evening when everything repeats again.

2. Modem often connects at low speeds between 1 mbit and 16 mbits. This also depends on the time of the day. In the evenings (21:00 - 00:00) speed is contantly low (in average: 6 - 10 mbits). During the day it is OKish (except regular disconnects)

We've already spent hours talking to support on the phone and they tried to do a few things but nothing helped. The last thing they asked was to measure the speed using speedcheck.vodafone.de. Here are some of the results:

xtp3st, nstmpc, 6cbnmy.  They also recommended to have an engeneer come and look into that, but looks like we'll have to pay for that and honestly I don't think there will be some outcome. He'll come during day time when everything works more or less, report that everything is stable, give us a bill and leave.

Dear Vodafone team. Please help. We are already feeling desperate. 

Thanks a lot in advance!

P.S: Super sorry for writing this in English

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 11.13.59.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 22.57.33.png

2 Antworten 2
Bizcuit
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Vodafone Team.

I would really appriciate any help: either help solving the problem or help terminating the contract earlier.

There are good day when everything works just fine and there are bad days like today when DSL connection drops every 5-15 minutes. I am sure that the technician will not see any problems if he comes. 

PS: looks like there are lots of people facing those problems these days so I guess it should be a known issue, no?

Mehr anzeigen
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 16.58.00.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-11 at 17.06.22.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-11 at 17.06.18.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-11 at 17.06.10.png

Michi
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @Bizcuit ,

I'm very sorry that your DSL line is not stable. Especially at this time, anything but optimal. Verlegener Smiley

Please send me a PM with your customer data. Then I will check it and give you feedback.

Best regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund