Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
DSL Problem -- English support
atil
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

So I have no connection on my DSL since somewhere between 16th to 18th of February.

- The router is Fritzbox 7430. Got it with my contract.

- WLAN working, my devices connect to the router without any problem.

- The power / DSL light is blinking, I've read on the manual that it indicates a connection problem. Can't ping anything.

- Can provide kundennummer and / or mobilfunknummer.

Things I've tried so far:

- Waited a couple of days. (It had happened before and fixed itself after a couple)

- Called 1721212 every day countless times -- including getting help from German speaking friends. Also saying the word "Operator" doesn't do anything.

- Sent a feedback form (ID: [can provide if asked]) which told me to call 1721212.

- Contacted a forum moderator. No response yet.

- Was able to get an English speaking operator yesterday morning. She said an SMS will be sent to me with the problem description and techniker nummer, within 48 hours, so that I'll call them.

- [Excluding complaints because they're irrelevant here, but be sure that I'm loaded with them and they're being shared with your potential customers.]

I am more than sure that this SMS will not come, considering my friends' experience with your ISP.

Please help.

Thank you for your time.

1 Antwort 1
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi atil,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

I'm sorry that your can not use your DSL connection at the moment.

When I get you right an incident ticket has been opened.

We will order the Telekom to fix the issue and get back to you if an appointment at your home is needed.

Until then I just can ask for your patience.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!