abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

DSL Internet very unstable
Wurtz
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Entschuldigung, aber meine Deutsche ist nicht gut, Englisch ist veil besser.

The problem is that since few days my Internet connection goes up and down dozens times a day. I think this behavior started 1 month ago, because I had similar problem few weeks ago, but lately it's been really bad - in example I have connection for 1 hour but then it goes down and it's not working for few minutes or sometimes even few hours. On some days it can go up and down even 15 times, but it's rather irregular. If I'm lucky it goes up, but usually just to go down again after a short while.

I have EasyBox 804, but I don't think it's the issue, because I'm using it via cable (so not only wifi). I've tried unplugging the router but it never helps. On router top all lights are usually green, but sometimes when there is a connection problem the Internet light is red.

I've tried calling Vodafone hotline, but it's been somewhat hard to communicate with my broken Deutsch and maybe 10% of assistans were eager to speak English.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Wurtz
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

It was stable for most of the day, but it disconnected me yesterday in the evening. My ticket was reopened twice already and each time technicians didn't find anything, so looks like the router is faulty. Will continue in this thread: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/EasyBox-804-disconnects-on-upload/m-...

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

18 Antworten 18
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey wurtz,

i'm sorry that your landline is not working properly.

This may be either be a issue with the connection or the router.

Please check the cables & do a full factory reset.

Therefore please press with a sharp item in the resetbay on the back of the easybox (5-8 seconds).
This wipes all settings. Then reenter the modeminstallationcode.

If the issues are still ongoing after the reset - please feel free to send me a private message.

Therefore click on my name/avatar , then on the right side "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden".

I need your customernumber & your mobilenumber.

Then i can open an incident ticket. Our technicians will then further investigate & take all necessary steps to fix your connection.

Best regards,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Wurtz
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Thank you, Andre

I entered the code but it returns:

"Die Aktivierung min Ihrer EasyBox war leider nicht erfolgerich. Bitte flogen Sie dem nächsten Schritt und versuchen Sie später einmal die Aktivierung durchzuführen".

Wurtz
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

After few hours we tried again and reset has finished, but after reset it still behaves in same way like before: sometimes works, sometimes not.

Jens-K

Hi Wurtz,

Andre received your private message.

He will check the connection and get back to you.

Until then I ask for your patience.

Regards,

Jens

Wurtz
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Unfortunetely we don't have Internet connection again. Everything was fine until today. Can you please check on your side if everything is ok?

Kira

Hi Wurtz,

in fact, the day before yesterday were too many disturbances on your line.

Fewer problems are visible yesterday and today.

Please contact us again, if the instability from 2^nd of May returns.

Best regards,

Kira

Wurtz
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Same problem again!!!

I've been disconnected more than 20-30 times today. Whole day I have network for few seconds/minutes and then it goes down. Check logs on my line on 2018.05.26 between 13:00 and 18:00.

Why is it happening again? It's almost always like that on weekends afternoons.

Jens-K

Hi Wurtz,

the connection is stable now. There is no obvious issue with the line.

This is a customer helps customer forum in the first place, so we can not react immediately.

In order to get support on technical issues I recommend contacting our net experts: https://www.vodafone.de/hilfe/alles-zum-netz.html

After checking your phone number you can order them to call you back.

Regards,

Jens

Wurtz
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I would love to try that but "Anschluss prüfen" doesn't work, when I click "Jetzt prüfen" nothing happens - only console error appears.