abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

DSL Internet, Very slow Download speed, but normal Upload
MrRSomebody
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I realy would have like to talk to the old chat system, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the website, so I'll try posting here a question.

I have a DSL connection: "DSL Classic Paket, Bandbreite Downstream 50000" for over 4 years now and everything was working fine. Since a few days (maybe a week) I've noticed that my internet speed has droped significantly. I've run multiple speed tests (the Vodafone one and the one from www.speedtest.net as well) and all confirmed that my download speed droped. Here is the output of the latest speed test from Vodafone:

Datum: 2019-02-20 20:28:49

Download-Geschwindigkeit: 2,0 Mbps

Upload-Geschwindigkeit: 8,3 Mbps

Latenz: 111 ms

I thought that it's a problem that goes away after a while, that there may be some issue in the general network, but it is already been a week now and this starts to be problematic when I want to stream from Netflix or work from home using my companies VPN.

Any ideas if there is a known issue in the network? Or point me to the old chat support.

P.S. Sorry for writing in English, but I am not a native German.

6 Antworten 6
Michi
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @MrRSomebody

I´m sorry for the inconvenience.

Have you already reported the problem to the hotline? If not, this is always the first step.

You can reach the colleagues at any time free of charge on 0800 172 1212.

Alternatively, you can - after a network query - also arrange a callback via the Netz-Experten .

You can find further information on how to resolve the problem yourself in our DSL-Check.

Kind regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply. I have seen the hotline, but yesterday when I wanted to contact Vodafone, it was already outside call times.

I've seen that there a lot of threads on this forum stating that download speed is slow only in the evening. I can confirm this. Yesterday, after midnight the download speed went back to ~50Mb/s and right now it's the same.

In this case, it seems that there is a general issue with the network and I am not sure calling would help, but I might as well try.

Thank you and hope you fix the issue soon 🙂

Seb4sti4n

Hello MrRSomebody,

the reporting of the restrictions in the evening is important in so far as we open a technical ticket for you. Otherwise we don't know that you have restrictions and can't react at all.

Alternatively, you can use the link mentioned by Michi.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Thank you.

I've already talk to the support and I have to take 3 speed measurements in different times of the day. So, I'll call them back tonight after I have all my measurements.

Hello, I'm new here and found this posting. I was wondering if you could fix the problem. I have the same issue for a couple of month now and the support Couldn't fix it yet. 

greetings 

DanyG

Hi Mening,

is there already a trouble ticket open? Therefore we need 3 speedchecks via speedcheck.vodafone.de.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!