abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DOCSIS offline
Dianillale
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi everyone,

I have a Vodafone Cable connection in Karlsruhe, it's in a house that we are renovating, and after disconnecting the router for a month I've tried to re-connect it and it blinks red and give me the DOCSIS offline error in the router config. Looking at other threads it seems like a line-connection problem, is there something else that I can do besides checking the cable connections and so on?

Thanks!

Alessio

6 Antworten 6
Kieferer
Host-Legende
Host-Legende

Asuming you do have a valid contract, without no way.

Refurbishments are sometimes challenging.

Please check your amplifier, mostlikley in your cellar, is powered up. Check also your wallbox, maybe somebody has disconnected the coax cable and afterwards hasn't connected it in a proper way. Be sure the shield does not touch the core und all screws are tightend up. The electrial grounding (cellar) has to been done in a proper way and all the grounding wires of the VF equipment must be connected to the equipotential bonding rail.

Check your docsis parameters, take screenshots and post them. 

Userban wg. wiederholter Missachtung der Forenregeln. Gruß, das Mod-Team

I've checked all the connections and everything has been set up by a Vodafone techinician, it just stopped to work. No one touched the cables in the meanwhile, so I don't really know what happened. 

Here is one screenshot

Asumig your VF HW is setup correctly, then one of  your coax cables have a problem. According your screenshot you are not connected at all, check your amplifier ls powered up.

By the way, the setup works only with a VF assigned Router to your contract. Afaik it is based on a predefined MAC adress.

It makes more sense to contact the VF Hotline.

Userban wg. wiederholter Missachtung der Forenregeln. Gruß, das Mod-Team

R4mona
Moderator:in

Hi Dianillale,

Sorry to keep you waiting.

We will definitely have to take a closer look at your request. Please send us a private message with the following data: Customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and current mobile phone number.

Please report back here as soon as the message is out. Then we will be happy to take care of the problem together.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thanks R4mona, private message sent!

R4mona

Hi Dianillale,

I have just replied to your PN. Smiley (fröhlich)

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!