abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DOCSIS OFFLINE - NO INTERNET
itsdovile
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

I was referenced to the forum by the customer service. I have installed my router and set up everything, but there is no internet. When checked online, it says DOCSISOFFLINE. Also, the red Internet light is blinking. 

Thank you for your help. 

Best wishes,
Dovile

Edit: Please change the username. Your customer number does not belong in public. Team Community

7 Antworten 7
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You will need to contact the customer service (in German!) and tell them that your self-installation has failed.

That I did. I was told: 
" ​I'm sorry that I can't help you in your preferred language. To get your problem solved, please visit our Vodafone forum at  forum.vodafone.de. Open a new thread for your questions and please have a little patience. One of my colleagues will take care of your question there."

@itsdovile  schrieb:

That I did.

Obviously not - as you missed the crucial part...

Sole contractual language and thus sole support language is German - so if you cann the hotline, you need to speak to them in German and not in English...

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @itsdovile.

we can find a solution for that 🙂 Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Tobias, 

Thank you for your reply. I have send you a private message with the information. Have a nice day. 

Best regards,
Dovile

Tobias

Hi @itsdovile,

thanks for the data. My colleauges are already created a ticket for you, they wrote in the ticket they contacted you via email, did you receive one from them?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Tobias, 

Yes! Just received it now. Thank you. 

Best wishes,
Dovile