abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract termination due to frequent internet disconnection
acer3
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello Vodafone,

I am using Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable and for the last 1 week, Previously I used have Red Internet & Phone 250 Cable which was really nice and there were no problems in my last apartment. In my current apartment, its been almost one week and I am facing frequent disconnections. I am very disappointed with the Internet connection. 

I would like to terminate my contract.

Regards,

Siva2022-07-04_13-23-07.png

3 Antworten 3
acer3
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I read your cancellation policy since this is a new contract I can cancel this contract without specifying anything in 14 days 

reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You cannot simply cancel a contract of there are problems.

You first need to inform you contractual partner about these issues and give him time to rectify the problems - only if this doesn't work out in an acceptable time frame (usually at least two weeks), you may request a cancellation.

And another thing as you only seem to use WiFi - if there's only problems with WiFi but the wired connection works without issues, you are also not entitled to prematurely cancel as WiFi problems are not part of your internet contract.

@acer3  schrieb:

I read your cancellation policy since this is a new contract I can cancel this contract without specifying anything in 14 days 

Wrong - you will be rolled back to the previous state, meaning to the 250 MBit/s Line ad if you didn't switch speeds at all.

But this withdrawal would need to be declared in a completely different way and the withdrawal period starts at the moment you are informed about your withdrawal right and not from the day that the contract is changed/starts.

And lastly this withdrawal right does not apply if you made the contract at a Vodafone Shop.