abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract termination date mistake
GigaTV0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I applied for Internet contract cancellation for 10 Jan 2020  as I was moving out of country on this date, I have received letter with wrong cancellation date 9 Jan 2021 . My contract number is:  xxxxxx. Can someone please correct the date?

Vodafone is billing me from 1 January 2020 to 31 Jan 2020. Please get the bill corrected and refund me the money due to wrong bill.

I have attached my deregistration copy.

Thanks, 

Tejas Patil

Edit: Customer number removed and thread moved to the correct board DSL>Cable

5 Antworten 5
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi GigaTV0,

I'll take a look at it. Please send me your customer number, name, address and date of birth by private message. Write here in the thread when you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
GigaTV0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Lars, I have sent you the private message on this on 17 Jan 2020, Please refer it and do the needful

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi GigaTV0,

thanks for your pm.

I looked at this again: based on your cancellation letter of 9 January, we are terminating your contract early on 8 April 2020.

This is the earliest possible termination date for your contract.

Gruß

Stephan

The reason for the cancellation was that I was leaving the country(Germany) and already provided the city deregistration. 

As per my knowledge for cancellation of vodafone contract city deregistration receipt is mandatory. As per city registration office rule we cannot get the deregistration copy before 7 days of leaving the country. In this case my vodafone contract should end only on 10 January. I have already left Germany and posted back the router to vodafone.

Why should I bear the cost/bill for 3 months when it is never possible for any person to inform vodafone of cancellation of contract due to moving out of country within time.

I dont think vodafone should charge me 3 months extra bill, termination of contract in April is not accetable to me. I need solution on this.

Stephan

Hi GigaTV0,

the termination date is determined by the Telecommunications Act.

Normally you would have to pay your contract until the end of the regular term. However, since you are moving abroad and we cannot provide you with any further support, you can terminate your contract prematurely with a notice period of three weeks after your move.

We received your letter with the deregitration on January 9th. This will result in the termination date three months later.

Regards

Stephan