abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract cancelation
renankcb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I will be moving to brazil next month and I would like to know how to cancel my contract.

Thanks in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello renankcb,

i'm happy to handle the resignation. You should know in advance that it is not possible to terminate the contract immediately on the move date. There is a telecommunications law in Germany, according to which the contract is terminated 3 months after the moving date.

Send me a private message with your name, full address, customer number, date of birth, moving date and full new address. It is important that you then log back in here in the thread.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Grit

Hello renankcb,

i'm happy to handle the resignation. You should know in advance that it is not possible to terminate the contract immediately on the move date. There is a telecommunications law in Germany, according to which the contract is terminated 3 months after the moving date.

Send me a private message with your name, full address, customer number, date of birth, moving date and full new address. It is important that you then log back in here in the thread.

Regards

Grit

Tina

Hello renankcb,

thanks for your message. I took care of the resignation. You will get the confirmation in the next few days.

Best regards

Tina

Thank you for your support.

Do I have to do anythingelse? Or is it done?

Att,

Renan

Grit

Hello renankcb,

you need to send the cable router back. You will find the return modalities in the cancellation confirmation.

Regards

Grit