abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Constantly registering my internet. The red light keeps flashing on the hub
Tbp123
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Sorry my German is terrible, my router just turned up and it won't stop registering on the hub, not sure what it is but the light keeps flashing red for "internet" I was told it was just plug and go and I'm not sure what's wrong. If you can help that would be awesome

Edit: @Tbp123 moved to the right board.

5 Antworten 5
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Tbp123,

how exactly did you wire the modem. Does television work on the same antenna socket? When should the connection be activated?

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Tbp123
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

my cable contract hasnt arrived in10 days now, i cant veiw the online one either on my vodafone, sorry im english i cant call customer support and im at my limit with this, no internet for 10 days i dont know why the light on the router "internet" is flashing red its not connecting and says its offline. the router turned up last week and im yet to recive the contract for what ever reason. please can someone help me im without internet and i need it to work and to enjoy myself. 

Edit: please do not create a new thread. Post here attached.

Tbp123
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

using kabel its wired into the slot that doesnt require an addapter, thanks for the reply, i dont have tv ordered so i dont use that slot but the modem is wired in the way my starter kit suggested, i was told there might be a fault in the order because i havent even receved my contract yet and i cant access it online either. theres currently no internet and in the saettings the router is "offline"

Tbp123
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

its connected in the same way as it says in the starter kit without the addapter

ERFD

Hello, tbp123,

what language do you normally speak?

Can you please send me your customer number by private message? I will send you a technician.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!