abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Constant disconnects and synchronization problems
Kemerios
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, I have "Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable" with fritzbox 6660 and today all day I have constant disconnections and synchronization problems. Started at twelve in the morning and still going on. I'm working from home as a software engineer and it will be really bad if that continues all week too.

Below I have some photos that you can take a look at, thank you.

errors.PNGproblem.PNG

Edit: @Kemerios  Moved in the correct board. Best regards Kurtler

9 Antworten 9
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Kemerios,

welcome to our community.

I'll be happy to take a look at the line. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday, current phone number) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I have sended you a private massage

This is todays problem, became even worsttoday.PNG

I guess i'll just pay for something i don't have and on top of that delay my work. Thank you.

Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

HelloKemerios,

The date of birth does not match the one in the contract. Did you just make a mistake in the PN?

Please send another PN with the date and then report back here.

If you have a breakdown, processing will be quicker if you use the Facebook/Twitter 24h service.

Greetings Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

I have send you my date, thank you for answering.

Wallace

Hi Kemerios,

there is a massive error rate on your connection and this needs to be looked at by a technician on site. The cause seems to lie in our area of responsibility. In this case, the service is free of charge for you. Only if the technician does not meet anyone at the agreed time and does not get access, we charge 99,50 €.

Do you agree with the technician's intervention and can you provide access to the house? What is the best number to call to make an appointment?

Regarding COVID-19: are you in quarantine or are there symptoms in your household that indicate COVID-19?

Regards

Wallace

Ive sended you my number and no covid symptoms or anything else in the builiding or my appartment. Everyone os doing well.

Claudia

Hello Kemerios,

that's nice :). Now we only need the info if you can grant the technician access to the house installation. It can usually be found in the basement of the building.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!