abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!

Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Connection problem with some websites even with forum.vodafone.de
xprommer1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have a cable internet and a Kabelbox router from Vodafone and it worked fine until last 3 days.

I've restarted the router several times but it didn't help. Some websites load fine, but others don't.

For example: google.com, gmail.com, ebay-kleinanzeigen.de work fine, but vodafone.de, forum.vodafone.de, osxdaily.com and lots of others don't 😞

I had to use my mobile internet from winsim to write this post.

Please help me with this situation!

18 Antworten 18
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello xprommer1,

could you please send a Pingplotter screen to the websites that don't work? Have you tried changing the DNS in your PC?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello, 

I didn't change any DNS settings and the internet doesn't work on all my devices: on my laptop, desktop computer, iPad, phones and so on, and I didn't change any settings on Kabelbox as well.

I've tried to ping forum.vodafone.de and DNS is resolved fine:

roman$ ping forum.vodafone.de
PING alb-vodafonede-p-0-1684892746.eu-west-1.elb.amazonaws.com (54.77.133.250): 56 data bytes
Request timeout for icmp_seq 0
Request timeout for icmp_seq 1
Request timeout for icmp_seq 2
Request timeout for icmp_seq 3
Request timeout for icmp_seq 4
^C
--- alb-vodafonede-p-0-1684892746.eu-west-1.elb.amazonaws.com ping statistics ---
6 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100.0% packet loss

I've attached the screenshot from PingPlotter app

I've added another one

Für alle Mit-Betroffenen:

https://www.verbraucherzentrale.de/sites/default/files/2018-10/Musterbrief_außerordentliche_Kündigun...

https://www.verbraucherzentrale.de/sites/default/files/2018-10/Musterbrief_außerordentliche_Kündigun...

Sollte - wie bei mir - ein Verbindungsaufbau zu einem Speedtest gar nicht möglich sein, kann der entsprechende Nachweis einer zu langsamen Übertragungsgeschwindigkeit ausbleiben.

Claudia

Hello xprommer1,

I'd like to check your connection, so please send me a private message with your address, customer number and birth date. Answer here again when you sent the PM.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Hello Claudia,

I've sent you my PM

Claudia

Hello xprommer,

the first thing I noticed about you modem is that there is only one upstream which has a bad signal. Other modems in your building look better, could you test a different coaxial cable to see if the problems disappear? If that doesn't help we will have to send a technician, can he call you under the number that ends on 029 for the appointment?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Thank you very much, Claudia!

I didn't get why and how, but it's fixed now. I disconnected the coaxial cable and then connected it again to the wall socket and now it works  . Unfortunately I didn't understand what was the problem, if it was because of connection then all websites wouldn't load randomly, but google.com, youtube.com, di.fm and lots of others load fine persistently and others don't. I had feeling that it's an intentional blocking maybe from vodafone side 🙂 .

Anyway it's gone and I'm very grateful for your assistance!