abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Connection lost and extremely slow internet
Rezwan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

The DSL internet connection is super slow and continuously network goes off and on. I cannot do meetings at my home for this. This has been happening for past 2 weeks.

Please fix the issue asap. I talked to some other tenants of the building facing same issuue.

My router : CH7466CE

EDIT: address deleted

6 Antworten 6
Jana478
Administrator:in

Hello Rezwan,

Do you have a cable connection or a DSL connection?

In order to be able to check your connection more precisely, we need some more information from you.

In which federal state do you live?

How do you use your internet with LAN or WiFi?

Is the connection bad all day or only at certain times?

Have you already reset the router?

Greetings Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Do you have a cable connection or a DSL connection? - DSL

In order to be able to check your connection more precisely, we need some more information from you.

In which federal state do you live? - Berlin-Mitte, 10557.

How do you use your internet with LAN or WiFi? - I have tried both way, but mostly WiFi.

Is the connection bad all day or only at certain times? - Connection is bad from 10 AM to 3 PM for past 2 weeks. Now it's worst.

Have you already reset the router? - Serveral times

Jana478

Hello Rezwan,

The router you have is more likely to be a cable connection.

Have you measured some speed test results with LAN for me? Preferably measured at different times.

Vodafone-Speedtest

Kind Regards

Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Yes, I measured many times but it fractuates all every now and then. As, I said earlier during office hours it is quite difficult to have a meeting without a call drop or big delay in conversation.

I attached a screen shot of my last speed test.Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 04.53.23.png

Jana478

Hello Rezwan,

Unfortunately, the capacity utilisation in the connection area is permanently too high, and work to improve the situation is already underway. Unfortunately, I cannot give you an exact end date and when the load will be relieved.

I have assigned a ticket for you here, you will be informed by e-mail.

Best regards

Jana

I live in the same building as Rezwan and I am experiencing severe issues since about one week., specifically with Upload: It is consistently around 1Mbit/s which is way below the minimum and only 5% of my supposed available rate

My test vodafone-test.png

I can send more details like address and Kundennr. in PN

Thanks,

Tobi