abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Connected no internet... possible outage?
Kiwi1987
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi guys,

So as of two days it says connected,no internet....green lights on wlan and dsl arent blinking so i figure it is a problem VFs end ..but noone else i know with VF is having problems...my German isn't so great but eventually i got through to someone who said a line was down for another 48 hours (from what i understood of the German)..i live in mainz..is there another possible reason or is this long outage normal?

Vielen dank!

8 Antworten 8
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Hi Kiwi,

could you post please the system log and the internet-connection log of your dsl-box (e.g. Fritz!Box)?

Anmerkung 2019-10-19 122709.png

Hi there,

Still no net 😕 48 hours is up. Screenshot attached

Ah, do not know sorry why the image did not attach ..but basically it said DSL synchonising..there was only two lines...unlike the many on your image.

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Hello Kiwi,

your image did attach, no problem.

Did you register your modem installation code?

klick here to "Internetzugang einrichten"klick here to "Internetzugang einrichten"select "Internetanbieter"="Vodafone" and the first option button saying "Modem-Installations-Code" and klick on "weiter"select "Internetanbieter"="Vodafone" and the first option button saying "Modem-Installations-Code" and klick on "weiter"

On the next screen you will be asked for the modem installation code, you have on the welcome letter from Vodafone. When this assistant ended positively you should have an internet connection.

Hey Andreas,

I just got a callback from a VF technician from my enquiry last week and he said the same thing...I have to register my MIC....I guess I did, I recall using the code ..because it has been working for the last 4 months...but he said to reset it and sent a video how to do it...so fingers crossed it works!

Thanks for the help 😄 

HeikeF
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Kiwi,

how nice 🙂

May I close this thread then?

Kind regards

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Sure canSmiley (fröhlich)

Cheers

WolfgangF

Hi,

I've closed the thread. Many thanks to all contributors.

Best regards

WolfgangF

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!