abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cant able to enable bridge mode
preetfzr
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi
I was kable customer later turned to Vodafone. But since then i was having Bridge mode enabled on my Hitron router. But 2 weeks ago i renewed my contract which reset everything (including router settings). now i cant see any option in my online account to get it reenabled. I gave a couple of calls to the technical support. Internally and wants to fix it in next 24 hours. but unfortunately nothing happened since then and still in my account. I am also attaching screenshot from the internet settings.

Simer

EDIT: attachment deleted

11 Antworten 11
preetfzr
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi
would really appreciate if someone help me to fix the problem. its really impacting my services which are hosted on my home network and i cant access them anymore since last more than 2 weeks 😞

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi preetfzr,

for a closer look I need some information from you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello preetfzr,

something was still stuck in the system here. Now check your customer portal again. The settings should now be possible.

Best regards
Tina

preetfzr
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hi,
Thanks i just checkded again but still its same there is no option to enable bridge mode in the internet settings.

Stephan

Hi preetfzr,

we've made a few adjustments. In the course of the day it should be possible to activate BridgeMode.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan, 

Thanks now i can see the 'Switch mode off' message in the my account. but i also wonder if i have to request to disable the wifi service? as there is message appearing bottom of the bridge mode option. have a look to attched shreenshot. 

EDIT: @preetfzr attachment deleted

Stephan

Hi preetfzr,

yes, you have to disable the homespot service first, to activate the bridge mode.

Regards

Stephan

Hello, 

Then i need your help, to disable homespot service. 

Many thanks 

Simer

Stephan

Done. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Regards

Stephan