abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cannot activate Easybox 804 - No DSL cable connection
Efstratiou
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

I am a new customer living in a new apartment. I have received the router (Easybox 804) and yesterday the technician came to activate the line. He said that it would only be working approximately half an hour later. 

I have followed the steps and connected to the Wi-Fi with my computer and put the password. This automatically opened the web activation page but I cannot go past the “Please plug the DSL cable into the designated DSL port on the EasyBox”. I have also tried to connect via LAN but did not work (even after restarting the modem). 

I have seen that many people have had this problem before but no solution was given. The technician used some machines and said that everything was ok with the connection. 

Thanks in advance, 

Carolina

14 Antworten 14

In case technician need to know, Easybox 804 is having firmware version 4.03.

You said, technician come back with SMS. Last time one person called me and closed ticket just because I was not able to speak German. This is strange. 

And most important how can vodafone start contract without making sure that internet is really active. 

VERY BAD SERVICE, just send the modem and says contract started. But where is working internet connection. God knows ?

Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

@Efstratiou you can send me a private message.

I need your name, customer number and mobile phone number.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Grace1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi! Did anyone get an answer for this im having the same exact problem

Hi,

Can someone please help? We have been to the vodafone store well over 6 times for this issue, where they give us a phone number to call and then we are hung up on because we speak English.

Our contract said the internet starting yet we cannot activate it because it says to "plug in the DSL" which is already plugged in. This is after multiple technician appointments where the technician never showed up. we signed up for internet FEBRUARY 8TH and it is now May 16th and we live across the street from the vodafone

store.  @kinpaa89 @Grace1 @Jens-K 

Seb4sti4n

Hello @Grace1,

sorry for that. Smiley (traurig)

I will take a look at this. Please send me a private message with your name, customer number and your mobile number.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!