abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel new DSL order
GlennH
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi all,

About two weeks ago I ordered a new DSL & Telefon connection for my new apartment in Stuttgart (before I'd actually moved) but it turns out that I no longer need it and would now like to cancel it a.s.a.p. I do not speak much German yet and am having problems communicating this with Vodafone. Could someone from the Vodafone team please help me with this in English?

Thanks!

5 Antworten 5
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello GlennH,

did you already receive our welcome letter? After receiving it, you have the right of withdrawal within 13 days.

Please send me a private message with your order number (begins with ARC...).

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
GlennH
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Dany,

Thank you for your message. Sorry I have not been able to reply until now. No, I have not yet received the welcome letter from Vodafone, but from an original email I can see that my order number xxxxx.

Thank you for your assistance!

Kind regards,

Glenn Hill

Edit: Please do not post personal data in public.

DanyG

Hi Glenn,

I asked you for a private message. Smiley (zwinkernd)

But to help you shortly, I have cancelled your order right now. In case of further questions, just contact me via pm.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
GlennH
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Dany,

Thank you. Unfortunately for some reason I am not able to PN you. I do not think that you have cancelled my internet order as I have received an email that a Telecom tech will be onsite on 28.02, and the courier has tried to deliver a router, etc. but I was not home. Could you please confirm that my order has been cancelled?

Thank you,

GlennH

DanyG

Hi GlennH,

I'm really sorry. Something went wrong with the cancellation. I have now cancelled it again and have a look at it until the order is terminated.

The router is its way to you. You can refuse the acceptance and so the device will be sent back to us.

BR,

Dany