abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can't setup Vodafone Station 6
ivangonzalez
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good afternoon,

As I'm moving to a new apartment in a few weeks, I decided to make a contract with Vodafone to have a cable Internet connection and be able to work from home. The contract has started a couple days ago, however, the router is not connecting to Internet at all, because the red LED keeps blinking all the time, even though the WiFi feature is working after some minutes. The previous tenant had a contract with another provider, but she told me the building has the cable setup from Vodafone and that it should work without problems.

I would like to know what to do now, as I'm new in Germany I don't speak German yet, and using the phone call option won't work for me, as I won't understand anything. Is there a possibility to contact someone in English and ask for support, maybe a technician needs to check the connection on site?

I really need the connection, otherwise I won't be able to work. Looking forward for any support here.

Regards, Iván.

17 Antworten 17
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi ivangonzalez,

a technician will certainly have to visit you for checking. Can you tell me which German state you come from?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Good morning Lars,

I'm living in Leipzig (Saxony). Thanks for your quick answer, and if you need more information about me to make an appointment, just let me know.

Regards, Ivan.

Anett

Hello ivangonzalez,

I'll be happy to take a look at what's stuck. Send me a PN  with your data (name, customer number, address and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here in the post.

Regards

Anett

Good morning Anett, 

I have no ust sent you a private message. Looking forward to your reply.

Ivan

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi ivangonzalez,

thanks for your PM.

We have forwarded your request to our technicians. They will contact you to make an appointment.

Regards

Stephan

Good morning, It's almost a week and I have no news about the technicians. How long will this take? Because I really need the internet connection, otherwise I cannot work from home anymore.

Regards, Ivan

Lars

Hi ivangonzalez,

the order is still with the field service. Unfortunately, I can not speed up the appointment from here Frustrierte Smiley

Best regards

Lars

Ok, but I hope it will get solved in the next couple days. My contract started almost 3 weeks ago but I have no internet connection at all, and I'm sure at the end of the month I will have to pay for this time without service.

Nancy

Hello ivangonzalez,

unfortunately, the technicians have not reached you yet. Have you tried to reach the technician by phone? Please send me your current phone number again for comparison and then report back here in the thread.

Best regards

Nancy