abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can't activate Easybox 804
Crystal
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

So sorry for the English, my German is not good enough yet to describe the issue.

My Easybox 804 was already set up by my landlord. But when I try to connect, there is no internet service. I get the error message: "Please plug the DSL into the dedicated DSL port" - which is already plugged in, and it will not let me continue. I've tried buying a new DSL cable, connecting via LAN, and resetting the box to factory settings, but I just get the error message "No internet connection". I follow all the instructions listed in "Activating your Easybox 804" and "Easybox 804 Troubleshooting" on the Vodafone site, but still no luck.

The easy.box setup page says there is no IP address found. When I run diagnostics, I get the following error codes:

FC812

FC814

FC815

My landlord has already called Vodafone and they say there is no problem with the connection in the building or the area. I would really appreciate any help in this matter - I have not had internet for a week 😞

Thank you so much in advance.

Crystal

Edit @Crystal  by Matthes (Mod): please pay attention to choose the correct board selection, moved from "Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon Kabel"

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Crystal,

I'm really sorry to hear that.

Please send me a private message with your customer or landline number and, if possible, the customer password. Then I can have a look on it.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Crystal
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Sorry, made a mistake - the error codes are FC811, FC814, and FC815.

DanyG

Hi Crystal,

I'm really sorry to hear that.

Please send me a private message with your customer or landline number and, if possible, the customer password. Then I can have a look on it.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!