abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cable internet - new connection does not connect
bivanov
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, I am a new user of Vodafone as of 13.05. Yesterday I attempted to install my router for the first time. After connecting with the cable, the router just stayed in the loading mode for the Internet - the Internet light just kept blinking red for 2 hours. Then I connected it again and left it overnight, however, in the morning it had still not connected. Any advice?

Kaiserslautern 67655

Hallo, ich bin seit dem 13.05. Ein neuer Benutzer von Vodafone. Gestern habe ich zum ersten Mal versucht, meinen Router zu installieren. Nach dem Anschließen des Kabels blieb der Router im Lademodus für das Internet - die Internet-LED blinkte nur 2 Stunden lang rot. Dann schloss ich es wieder an und ließ es über Nacht stehen, morgens hatte es jedoch noch keine Verbindung. Irgendein Rat? Kaiserslautern 67655

14 Antworten 14
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello bivanov,

it seems there is a new appointment on May 31st in the morning. I assume the installation shall get finished then.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
bivanov
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, I assume the same, but please don't close the ticket and the thread until I confirm that I indeed have Internet. 

Claudia

Hello bivanov,

I saw the technician already installed your modem, does everything work now?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
bivanov
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, yes, it was successfully installed after a replacement of the outlet in the apartment. Thank you very much for your help. 

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello bivanov,

sounds nice, the technician make a good job.

Then i can close this thread.

Enjoy the connection and if you have a question, feel free to open a new thread.

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!