abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cable doesn't work
Jaaj24
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have recently signed a cable internet contract with Vodafone online, and I have received the router very quickly, however when I tried to install the device according to the instruction, there is still no internet since already 4 days. The situation seems exactly the same as described in this post https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Ger%C3%A4te/Cable-internet-does-not-get-setup/td-p/1623142

Could someone please help me? I wanted to call vodafone hotline, but my German is not enough to communicate on the line.... Thank you very much!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Jaaj24,

currently it is checked whether a cable laying is feasible and is approved by the property management. If it doesn't work, we have to cancel the order. So I can only ask your patience.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Lars

Hello Jaaj24,

please send me your customer number, name and address by private message. I'll take a look at it. Report briefly here in the post as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Jaaj24
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars, I have send you the PM. thank you very much!

Lars

Hi Jaaj24,

we need to send a technician to you. I can't reach the cable router from here. The order has been placed and our colleague will contact you by phone to make an appointment. Please give me feedback as soon as he's with you.

Best regards

Lars

Jaaj24
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hi Lars,

The technician came today and didn’t fix the connection. One thing is that we didn’t find the cable box in the Keller (maybe locked somewhere) and then also he mentioned that maybe there is no cable in my building. I live in the Quergebäude building. Could you please check that for me? And please let me know what I can do now. Thank you very much.
Lars

Hi Jaaj24,

currently it is checked whether a cable laying is feasible and is approved by the property management. If it doesn't work, we have to cancel the order. So I can only ask your patience.

Best regards

Lars