abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cable Max 1000Mbps Internet activation
Vivekanandan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Team,

Been in Germany for a month now,  got my contract with Vodafone Cable Max(GigaKombi) earlier this month. Vodafone store confirmed activation in 3 days, but a week passed now.

Got my Vodafone station few days back, connected cables. Internet is still blinking red, while Wifi and Power flashing White. Customer care team told activation will be done by yesterday night, still no progress. Contacted Vodafone store, they raised a ticket. It's closed but without any solution.

Can anyone from support team please help me with activation time and procedure to get the internet activated sooner ? My homeoffice depends on this network.

Appreciate your immediate support, 

Vivek

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Vivekanandan,

Today we have received a report that the router has arrived.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Nancy

Hello Vivekanandan,

I'd be happy to take a look at it. Please tell me first which state you come from.

Best regards

Nancy

Dear @Nancy 

Appreciate your message !!

After a long wait, Internet got activated by Tuesday (issue was with Cable connection socket in my apartment). Your Vodafone support person was kind to rectify it (arranged and supported by Vodafone shop@Wilmersdorf mediated by an English speaking support executive).

I need another help please, 

"I had asked for latest Fritzbox (HomeBox Fritz!Box 6660) as Router for my Cable broadband (since contract execution at the Wilmersdorf Vodafone Shop), but was given the standard KabelRouter from Vodafone as the default option. I was asked(by the respective store officials to wait till GigaKombi offer gets activated in the system. It's active since last evening. Couldn't reach the store yet due to official commitments.

Can you please help me get it delivered to my address at the earliest ? Per Vodafone.de site, I am eligible to get Fritzbox free of charge, as part of the offer. 

Also, I tried contacting Customer Support for this on call, but couldn't get an English speaker. Is there a possibility to get English on-call support atleast for initial few months (while am learning German in parallel) ?  Getting to Vodafone shop everytime for requests is bit tedious with official schedules taking priority.

Appreciate your support,

Vivekanandan Viswanathan

Wallace

Hi Vivekanandan,

I'll be happy to take a look at it. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday, current phone number) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

Dear Wallace, 

Thanks for your support. I had visited Vodafone store and the Router Swap request been processed.

I had received Fritz! Box and returned my Vodafone KabelRouter with return slip pasted in the box. Can you please confirm successful reception by Vodafone team? DHL had confirmed successful delivery by yesterday morning. 

Shared my personal details in a private message to you.

Appreciate your support,

Vivek

Wallace

Hi,

I can't confirm the receipt of the router yet, because unfortunately it always takes a few days for the logistics to send us the data.

Regards

Wallace

Hey,

Appreciate your response !!

Am a bit cautious to avoid charges with late reception after 10 days of router swap.

Appreciate your help, in closure of this case, without additional costs at me.

Happy weekend !!

Wallace

Hi Vivekanandan,

Today we have received a report that the router has arrived.

Regards

Wallace

Thank you very much for your confirmation.