abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cable Max 1000 too slow
Stevenw1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, I live in Hamburg and use 1000Mbps cable connection at this moment. From two week ago, I found my internet connection was very slow. Therefore, I connected my notebook via LANchecked for download speed on there website here, the maximum speed I got was only 60Mbps, O Mbps download and 48ms PING. First of all, I followed the instructons from here to get rid of slow internet situation but the situation were still here. therefore, I contacted customer service, they just tell me there is no any technical problem and do nothing to get the situation improved. It's been two week already. Is there any one who can help me and let me know how I can do?

31 Antworten 31

Hello Wallance,

I am sorry to hear that. I believe that we living in this area have been suffering from this for a couple of months. Hope to hear good news from you soon.

Best regards,

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Stevenw1,

the colleagues are still trying to get access to different transfer points in the buildings. There is an appointment this evening which will hopefully advance the whole troubleshooting.

Kind regards,

Claudia  

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello again,

I encountered the same problem 3 days before again. The internet connection is slow, unstable and easily disconnected by itself. After minitues, it will connected again. This situation is repeatd and repeated. Is there anyone who lives in this area having the same problem? Or is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks,

I live in the same area and face the same issues. The situation has mildly improved compared to last month but a few days ago the evening hours started to be very annoying with lots of disconnects. 
hcstuff

Dear Moderator / Moderatorin,

Is it possible that you can fix or report to your company to correct internet problem in this area? We who are living in this area should also have a good internet connection as other areas do. If you need my information, please PM. I will provide you the information you need.

Thanks,

Claudia

Hello Stevenw1,

the last ticket was closed shortly after my last reply. With the new ticket ***495/20 there is an appointment for a technician for tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Hello again,

Three weeks ago, Kabel Deutchland told me that my internet connection was fixed. But I encountered the same problems 3 days ago before again. The internet connection is slow, unstable and easily disconnected by itself. After minitues, it will connected again. If I reboot my router, maybe I can have a good connection in half hours. But aftter half hours, the situation will be happened again. This situation is repeatd and repeated. Is there anyone who can help me? Or let me know how I can do? The situation of unreliabe and unstable internet has been lasting for orver half years. It seemed that it will never end. We should pay for good service, not like this.

Dear Moderator or Moderatorin,

Could you please help me on it?

Thanks in advance,

Dear Moderatorin and Moderator,

I am still waiting for your solution to solve the problems of unreliable and unstable internet. 

Or you can offer me any option I can have? I saw many users here having the same problem as I do. I believe that this is general problems from your side. And your company have responsibility to solve the problems and cannot ignore these complains. 

In my opinion, we cannot pay for internet fee but without any internet service. We should pay for what we should have. If the problems come from outside, please solve the outside problem.

If you need any informaiton from me, please do let me know. I will happy to provide it to you.

Look forward to hear from you.

Dear Moderator / Moderatorin,

I am wondering if Kabel Deutschland can do anything to get internet situation improved because it's been one week. Last time, your workers came to my house and told me the problem come from outside. Many people are suffering this situation. Can you help, please.

Tobias

Hey,

so is it all the time? My colleagues fixed the thing from outside, there are some times some errors, but not all the time.

Regards

Tobias