abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cable Max 1000 too slow
Stevenw1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, I live in Hamburg and use 1000Mbps cable connection at this moment. From two week ago, I found my internet connection was very slow. Therefore, I connected my notebook via LANchecked for download speed on there website here, the maximum speed I got was only 60Mbps, O Mbps download and 48ms PING. First of all, I followed the instructons from here to get rid of slow internet situation but the situation were still here. therefore, I contacted customer service, they just tell me there is no any technical problem and do nothing to get the situation improved. It's been two week already. Is there any one who can help me and let me know how I can do?

31 Antworten 31
Stevenw1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

By the way, I also live in Lemsahl-Mellingstedt. I just saw someone who also has this problem. Is there any one who can answer the queston from Vadafone?

Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello Stevenw1,

please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number by PN .

Afterwards, please contact me again here, and we will be happy to check it out.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Steven, 

if you search for Lemsahl on this board you'll find a number of posts by people who live in the area and who have endured endless weeks of frustration trying to deal with this connectivity issue and Vodafone's lackluster attempts to address let alone solve them. Did you send your contact data to the mod as requested? 

hcstuff

I just did this morning. I hope they solve the problems soon.

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

so, did you got any updates? Does it work? 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Stevenw1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Tobias,

Thanks for your asking.

The situation of slow internet connecdtion is better than before now. Thanks for your effort.

But it seemed that download and upload speed are still not good enough. Plese find photo attached. From the photo, you can see download perecntage is only 58% and upload percentage is only 52%. They are still far away from what I expected.

Please keep checking it out for me.

Thanks for your help again.

Best regards,

Martin59

Hello Stevenw1,

in your catchment area there is currently a disturbing signal active. The colleagues are trying to find out where the interfering signal is coming from.

When this fault has been eliminated, your connection will be fully functional again.

Best regards, Martin

Hello Martin, 

I saw there are many persons who live in this area having the same problems. Therefore, I hope you can find out where the interfering signal is coming from and solve it soon. I believe that everyone who lives in this area wants to ask one question "When can we expect you can solve the problem?" 

Do you have answer for us?

Best regards,

Wallace

Hi Steven,

so far the trouble shooting failed because of missing accesses to the house installations. Our technicians are currently busy clarifying the accesses.

Regards

Wallace