Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon Kabel

CH7466CE WLAN-Verbindung des Routers funktioniert nicht mehr täglich / WLAN Internet stops working

Hello marcos_montero,

for the exchange need your customer number, address and your date of birth for the legitimation by private message.

Best regards Fred

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks Fred.

I've just sent you details by PM. Please let me know that you received them.

Regards,

Marcos

Mehr anzeigen

Hi,

an exchange has already been arranged at the beginning of April. Since DHL could not deliver the package several times, they have stored it. I have now instructed DHL to deliver the parcel again.

Regards

Wallace

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Wallace,

I was told on the phone support line that a replacement had indeed been processed, however I never received any note from the courier or tracking. It might that it was addressed to the Vodafone account owner (Diala Dahir), who does not live in the property. Can you perhaps reach out to DHL so that the parcel is on my name or C/O (Marcos Montero),so the courier can find the flat? Also, if you got a DHL tracking code this time and you could share it it would be great.

Thanks,

Marcos

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher

HI Fred, Wallace,

I just received today the bill for the month and to my suprise I have been charged 100 euro for the router (see pdf attached) My assumption is that it was a free replacement as the router is apparently defecitve. Can you please look into it? I do not want to pay for this. If so, I would not even want to have it replaced at all and I will keep the old router despite it not working as it should.

I appreciate your help with this matter.

Thanks,

Marcos

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Hello marcos_montero,

could you add the name of the contract owner to your door bell temporarily? We cannot add anything to the order, but a tracking code should be available tomorrow.

The exchange itself is free, the fee was charged because you didn't send the old router back. Of course you couldn't, as you didn't receive the new one, so the fee was refunded today and will be reimbursed with the next bill. Sorry for the inconvenience Smiley (traurig).

Kind regards,

Claudia

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Claudia, All,

I have just received an email from DHL that they could not deliver the router because they couldn't determine the recipient. I had put made sure both outside and inside (door and postbox) there are the name of the account owner writter (Dahir), so I don´t know what the issue is. I am also home and I can confirm nobody ringed the bell.  See screenshot attached.

Could you ask DHL what the issue and so that they resend the packet?

Screenshot 2019-05-09 at 11.26.49.png

Mehr anzeigen

Hey,

I can't figure out what the problem is. Do you have an alternative address (friend, neighbour or Packstation) for us?

Regards

Wallace

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer PN.

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Wallace,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes I do, this is the address: ***.

Also, I received this automatic email today from Vodafone. I won't contact the phone line since you are looking into it now, but just thought of letting you know.
´Lieber Vodafone-Kunde, Ihr Gerät konnten wir Ihnen leider nicht zustellen. Melden Sie sich bitte in den nächsten 48 Stunden einfach bei uns. Sie erreichen uns montags bis freitags kostenlos von 7:30 bis 22 Uhr unter 08002787000.´

Regards,

Marcos

Edit: persönliche Daten entfernt

Mehr anzeigen

I have arranged the shipping to the alternative address and hope that the package will arrive this time.

Regards

Wallace

Mehr anzeigen