abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

CH7466CE WLAN-Verbindung des Routers funktioniert nicht mehr täglich / WLAN Internet stops working
marcos_montero
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo,

Fast jeden Tag funktioniert die WLAN-Verbindung meines Home-Routers (CH7466CE) nicht mehr: Wenn ich mich über WLAN mit dem Netzwerk verbinde, würde das Gerät (mac / iphone / any) eine Verbindung zum Internet herstellen. Es scheint, dass in diesem Fall keine IP über DHCP zugewiesen wird. Der Router ist über die dedizierte WLAN-Taste des Routers mit dem WLAN-Netzwerk verbunden. Dieses Problem ist fast jeden Tag vorhanden, wenn ich aufwache und versuche, eine Verbindung herzustellen. Aber so oft passiert es tagsüber, wenn ich das Internet benutze, und stoppe ich den Router.

Ich habe den technischen Support von Vodafone mehrmals angerufen. Ich glaube, ich habe einen fehlerhaften Router. Ich spreche kein Englisch auf der Leitung. Können Sie bitte helfen.

----- ENGLISH
Hi,

Almost every day my home router's (CH7466CE) WiFi connection stops working: If I connect to the network via WiFi, the device (mac/ iphone/ any) would connect but no Internet would be obtained from the connection. It seems that no IP is assigned via DHCP when this happens. The solution is always to either restart the router or sometimes to restart the WiFi network through the router's dedicated Wifi button. This issue is present almost every day when I wake up and try to connect. But also very often it happens during the day when I'm using the Internet, and traffic stops being served until I restart the router.

I have called Vodafone Technical Support many times as I think I have a faulty router, with no luck as my German is not good and they don't speak english on the line. Can you please help.

I attach a picture of my firmware version and wifi configuration.

28 Antworten 28

Thanks Wallace.

Hi Wallace,

I have checked the DHL tracking (screenshot below) and it seems tha the router has again been returned? Looking at it don't think DHL tried resending it to the alternate address I provided to you earlier but instead it seems they returned it to the sender via the Forwarding feature. Did you perhaps arranged a new router being sent through a different tracking code? If so could share it? Also, I have now been charged 100 euros on this monthly, could you perhaps credit it given that still I haven't received a new router and cannot anytime soon return the old?

Thank youScreenshot 2019-05-18 at 11.30.24.png 

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

Yeah, apparently the package went back to us. Unfortunately I can't resend it yet, because the router has been detected by the system.

The 100€ have already been credited and should be charged with the next invoice.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks Wallace. By any chance, could those €100 be refunded to the bank account they were charged from rather than just show as credit on the statement? I live in a flatshare and my flatmate is the account holder and has been credited her account for it already and she was willing to get it refunded instead.

Thanks,

Marcos

Wallace

I'm sorry, but that's no longer possible.

Hi Wallace,

Actually please don't ship any new router. Our contract ends in July and we are considering not renewing another year since we might need to leave the house anyway. Would the account team be able to refund those 100 euros perhaps? There is just one more month we would be so there will be 66 euros on credit at the end of the contract. Would those be automatically refunded upon contract termination?

Wallace

Okay, I'm not sending any new routers. If at the end of the contract there is still credit on the customer account, this is automatically transferred to the bank account.

Regards

Wallace

Thanks Wallace. Also, I have few questions about my contract that I hope you could help me with, since I know that on the phone line english is rarely spoken.

Looking in the customer portal I read that the earliest possible end of the internet contract is 13/7/19 (it started 13/7/ 18). It also says that last possible cancellation receipt is said to be 31/5/19 (next week). question is, do you know if the contract it's set to end or to auto renew? If the latter, it's the autorenewal period one year and is there perhaps a shorter one (ie. month by month basis)? I ask because it's likely that I need to leave the WG in the summer and I don't think I can move the plan with me or transfer it to the new tenants.

Thanks,
Marcos

Wallace

Hey,

the contract is always automatically extended by one year. There is no option to extend the contract for individual months.

Regards

Wallace