abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

CH7466CE WLAN-Verbindung des Routers funktioniert nicht mehr täglich / WLAN Internet stops working
marcos_montero
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo,

Fast jeden Tag funktioniert die WLAN-Verbindung meines Home-Routers (CH7466CE) nicht mehr: Wenn ich mich über WLAN mit dem Netzwerk verbinde, würde das Gerät (mac / iphone / any) eine Verbindung zum Internet herstellen. Es scheint, dass in diesem Fall keine IP über DHCP zugewiesen wird. Der Router ist über die dedizierte WLAN-Taste des Routers mit dem WLAN-Netzwerk verbunden. Dieses Problem ist fast jeden Tag vorhanden, wenn ich aufwache und versuche, eine Verbindung herzustellen. Aber so oft passiert es tagsüber, wenn ich das Internet benutze, und stoppe ich den Router.

Ich habe den technischen Support von Vodafone mehrmals angerufen. Ich glaube, ich habe einen fehlerhaften Router. Ich spreche kein Englisch auf der Leitung. Können Sie bitte helfen.

----- ENGLISH
Hi,

Almost every day my home router's (CH7466CE) WiFi connection stops working: If I connect to the network via WiFi, the device (mac/ iphone/ any) would connect but no Internet would be obtained from the connection. It seems that no IP is assigned via DHCP when this happens. The solution is always to either restart the router or sometimes to restart the WiFi network through the router's dedicated Wifi button. This issue is present almost every day when I wake up and try to connect. But also very often it happens during the day when I'm using the Internet, and traffic stops being served until I restart the router.

I have called Vodafone Technical Support many times as I think I have a faulty router, with no luck as my German is not good and they don't speak english on the line. Can you please help.

I attach a picture of my firmware version and wifi configuration.

28 Antworten 28
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello marcos_montero,

for the exchange need your customer number, address and your date of birth for the legitimation by private message.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks Fred.

I've just sent you details by PM. Please let me know that you received them.

Regards,

Marcos

Wallace

Hi,

an exchange has already been arranged at the beginning of April. Since DHL could not deliver the package several times, they have stored it. I have now instructed DHL to deliver the parcel again.

Regards

Wallace

Hi Wallace,

I was told on the phone support line that a replacement had indeed been processed, however I never received any note from the courier or tracking. It might that it was addressed to the Vodafone account owner (Diala Dahir), who does not live in the property. Can you perhaps reach out to DHL so that the parcel is on my name or C/O (Marcos Montero),so the courier can find the flat? Also, if you got a DHL tracking code this time and you could share it it would be great.

Thanks,

Marcos

HI Fred, Wallace,

I just received today the bill for the month and to my suprise I have been charged 100 euro for the router (see pdf attached) My assumption is that it was a free replacement as the router is apparently defecitve. Can you please look into it? I do not want to pay for this. If so, I would not even want to have it replaced at all and I will keep the old router despite it not working as it should.

I appreciate your help with this matter.

Thanks,

Marcos

Claudia

Hello marcos_montero,

could you add the name of the contract owner to your door bell temporarily? We cannot add anything to the order, but a tracking code should be available tomorrow.

The exchange itself is free, the fee was charged because you didn't send the old router back. Of course you couldn't, as you didn't receive the new one, so the fee was refunded today and will be reimbursed with the next bill. Sorry for the inconvenience :(.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Claudia, All,

I have just received an email from DHL that they could not deliver the router because they couldn't determine the recipient. I had put made sure both outside and inside (door and postbox) there are the name of the account owner writter (Dahir), so I don´t know what the issue is. I am also home and I can confirm nobody ringed the bell.  See screenshot attached.

Could you ask DHL what the issue and so that they resend the packet?

Screenshot 2019-05-09 at 11.26.49.png

Wallace

Hey,

I can't figure out what the problem is. Do you have an alternative address (friend, neighbour or Packstation) for us?

Regards

Wallace

Hi Wallace,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes I do, this is the address: ***.

Also, I received this automatic email today from Vodafone. I won't contact the phone line since you are looking into it now, but just thought of letting you know.
´Lieber Vodafone-Kunde, Ihr Gerät konnten wir Ihnen leider nicht zustellen. Melden Sie sich bitte in den nächsten 48 Stunden einfach bei uns. Sie erreichen uns montags bis freitags kostenlos von 7:30 bis 22 Uhr unter 08002787000.´

Regards,

Marcos

Edit: persönliche Daten entfernt

Wallace

I have arranged the shipping to the alternative address and hope that the package will arrive this time.

Regards

Wallace