abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Broadband- WIfi vefry Slow, doesn't connect in other room and disconnects very frequently
KaranSingh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Broadband- WIfi vefry Slow, doesn't connect in other room and disconnects very frequently. Doesn't get regular streaming to TV and Keeps loading for Youtube/Netflix videos. I am facing this problem since I took the connection. Please send someone to check it or guide me how to proceed as soon as possible.

Karan Singh

0152***

Edit: I made your number unrecognizable.

29 Antworten 29

Sure...that will be great.

Please let me know when you will be coming, I am ok with anytime and anyday...be my guest.

Yes, Please replace it. Kindly let me know when you are doing it. I am fine with anyday. 

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

Marco doesn't come to you personally. 😉

I have arranged the exchange and a DHL courier will bring the new router. Please send us back the defective router with the enclosed return voucher.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Please send me the details of the DHL consignemnt for the router sent so that I can track it and don't miss it.

pRo-Marco

Hi KaranSingh,

you will receive the trackingnumber via SMS, when we give it to DHL.

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

Since Friday afternoon the condition is so pathetic that I am not able to open any webpage; not even speedcheck page to check the speed and the issue is still persisting.

Things, I have tried already:

1. Swithching off and on the router, many times.

2. Attaching Lan cable with laptop.

3. Running only one device and check the speed but no luck.

pRo-Marco

Hi KaranSingh,

please install the new modem, when it arrives. I think this will solve the problems.

Kind reagrds

Marco

Hi Marco,

I was sent a new router, I am getting docsis offline issue and have no internet. Please solve the issue on high proority.

please find the details below:

personal data deleted. Marco

pRo-Marco

Hi KaranSingh,

the new modem was not installed till now. Please be sure, that you plugged it in correctly. Have a look at the cable. The small wire has to fit in the small hole in the socket.

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

I have checked all the wire connections, Its all fine from my side. Even, I am getting full wi-fi signals also but the internet light in the modem is red and blinking all the time. 

Surely the problem is at your side. Please check.