abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Blocked account due to payment error
Ell13
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo,

I normally pay my bills using direct debit (Einzugsermächtigung). I changed my bank account about a month ago, and accordingly sent a form with my new bank details to Vodafone. I sent the form by registered mail, and it was received on June 22.

A couple of weeks later I receive an email saying there was an error collecting the payment for the month of July. I assume my bank details weren't changed as requested. I payed the bills I owe using bank transfer. However, it says on my account on "MeinVodafone" that it is blocked due to payment arrears, even though it shows the latest bank transfer I sent.

How do I get my account unblocked, so I can edit my bank account details there? And how can I make sure I have no more payment arrears?

Thanks,

Lubna

4 Antworten 4
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Ell13,

sorry, that your bank data weren't changed as you told us. Let's see how we can fix it asap. Please send me a private message with your customer number and customer password (alternatively name, address and birth date of the contract owner) and, of course, the new IBAN. The owner of the bank account doesn't change?

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Ell13
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Dany,

Thanks for the reply. I looked into your profile but couldn't find how to send you a private message. Can you please guide me through that?

Best,

Lubna

MichaM

Hi @Ell13,

to send Dany a private message please click on "Send private message ".

Regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Ell13
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Micha,

Thanks for the answer!

@DanyG  I just sent you a private message with the requested details.

Best regards,

Lubna