abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Blinking red light with no internet for 5 days
adnedelcu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
  • What contract do you have? Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable
  • Which modem / router do you use? Vodafone TG3442DE
  • Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device ? Rental device
  • Which error occurs? There is no connection. The router intermitently blinks red
  • How is your terminal with the modem connected ? WLAN
  • Which browser do you normally use? Chrome
  • What operating system do you have on your computer? Windows
  • Start and period of the disruption  Since 30th of March I don't have internet connection at all.
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values . You can find this in the user interface of your cable router via  192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 at the Fritzbox. Attached you can find a screenshot of the signals after restart. After a few minutes, no singals are present.
39 Antworten 39

Marked the message as a solution by mistake.

The router is connected to both the power cable and coaxial cable, but it is blinking red. When the technician came and checked the cable, he said that the cable has signal but the router doesn't receive it for whatever reason. I think the same thing happens to this one, the new one the technician gave me.

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi adnedelcu,

did the technician also replace the power supply or just the router?

Now the router is online again. Did you change anything?

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
adnedelcu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

The technician replaced both the router and power source. I got a new box.

Yes, since yesterday at around 20:00 the router started to have internet again. I didn't do anything to it. The router was only restarted once last week. I haven't done anything except wait for you to answer and solve the problem.

The router still has problems as it takes at least 20 seconds since I initiate the connection to get internet access and the internet is fluctuating a lot. I have a contract for 1000 Mbps, but on average I have around 200 Mbps, sometimes I get even less. I also get disconnected from services a lot (Skype calls, online gaming, video streaming).

Claudia

Hello adnedelcu,

do all these problems occur with a direct ethernet connection? Is the speed slow all the time, so even in the night? Are your devices capable of the 1000 MBit/s?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

They occur on both wireless and ethernet connection. The specifications of the devices I have says it is capable of 1000 Mbit/s but I was never able to get over 700 during the day.

In the evening, it's even slower than during the day.

I have multiple devices with different operating systems. None of them are able to get to the 1000 Mbit/s speed and I'm not sure it's the device to be blamed. I disconnected every device from the router and had only the connected device to test.

Manu

Hi adnedelcu,

I can send another tech to take a look at that connection. Maybe he can find out about the low speed at your place.

Would that be all right with you?

Best Regards, Manu

adnedelcu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Yes, that would be great.

In the past week, the connection was steady, but it is a matter of time until it will go bad again.

Manu

Hi adnedelcu,

well, if it's all right now, there's no need to send the engineer. Then he can't find anything.

What are you getting now?

Best Regards, Manu

adnedelcu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I get around 500 on average, even though speedtest.vodafone.de says I got 600 (haven't even seen once that number in the test).

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello adnedelcu,

please do a speed test and send me a screenshot of it. Please measure the speed via LAN.

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!