abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Blinking red light No connection since 3 days
Andrea06
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

First of all thank you for your patience as I don't speak German I will write in English.

I tried to call the hotline with my issue but no luck as they only speak German.

Here is my issue:

During the evening my connection would drop and I would have to restart my router to get it on again.

Sadly for the last 3 days now the connection has been down and I've tried to restart, reset and replug all the cables but I still get the red blinking light and no connection!

Can someone please assist/help ?

I'm looking forward to hear back from you.

Andrea

3 Antworten 3
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Andrea06,

do you have a contract with Vodafone Kabel Deutschland or do you live in a former Unitymedia area? If you are a Kabel Deutschland customer, please send me a private message with your customer number, full address and the date of birth of the contractual partner. Reply here again afterwards.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear@Claudia 

I've sent you a private message will all the information that you have requested.

It's now been more than a week without internet.

I'm looking forward to hear back from you

Andrea

Claudia

Hello Andrea06,

sorry to have kept you waiting again. Your modem is currently online and has a good signal. Last week there was some trouble in the return path, but today it looks good so far. Do you still have an outage? If yes, I would replace the modem as a first step.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!