Menu Toggle

Aktuelle Einschränkungen

• Mobil Es kommt zu Verzögerungen bei der Auslieferung von SMS, überregional/SMS Benachrichtigungen der Mailbox sind auch betroffen.
  • MeinVodafone im Web: Selfservice MeinVodafone im Web Registrierung/Hinzufügen von Verträgen.
  • Mobil: Aktuell kann es zu Einschränkungen, bei der Nutzung des Mobilen Hotspots bei iOS Geräten kommen.
  • Mobil: Bei Huawei Mifi Routern und Embedded Modulen, kann es zu falschen APN Einstellungen kommen. 

Nähere Infos dazu findest Du im Eilmeldungsboard.

Close announcement

Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon Kabel

Siehe neueste

Blinking red light No connection since 3 days

Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

First of all thank you for your patience as I don't speak German I will write in English.

I tried to call the hotline with my issue but no luck as they only speak German.

Here is my issue:

During the evening my connection would drop and I would have to restart my router to get it on again.

Sadly for the last 3 days now the connection has been down and I've tried to restart, reset and replug all the cables but I still get the red blinking light and no connection!

Can someone please assist/help ?

I'm looking forward to hear back from you.

Andrea

3 Antworten 3
Highlighted
Moderatorin

Hello Andrea06,

do you have a contract with Vodafone Kabel Deutschland or do you live in a former Unitymedia area? If you are a Kabel Deutschland customer, please send me a private message with your customer number, full address and the date of birth of the contractual partner. Reply here again afterwards.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Dear@Claudia 

I've sent you a private message will all the information that you have requested.

It's now been more than a week without internet.

I'm looking forward to hear back from you

Andrea

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Moderatorin

Hello Andrea06,

sorry to have kept you waiting again. Your modem is currently online and has a good signal. Last week there was some trouble in the return path, but today it looks good so far. Do you still have an outage? If yes, I would replace the modem as a first step.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Mehr anzeigen