abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Bill for a visit that Vodafone insisted on!
NF007
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have received a bill for 99.50 for a visit from a Vodafone technician, that I SHOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT BE PAYING. Let me explain what happened prior to this technician's visit:

- at the end of April, I complained about extremely slow speed from my modem. Less than 10% what I am paying for.
- a technician came to my house at the end of April. First he took out the original kabel socket that allowed me to connect my modem in two different rooms in my house. And second, he told me that I NEED to make another appointment with Vodafone, because there is definitely a problem with the speed of internet that is coming from the basement of my building. He said that I would also need to get the keys to the room in the basement from the Hausverwaltung.
- After he left, I was forced to connect my modem in the other room because he had ripped out the fully functioning cable socket that was originally there and replaced it with another. This reduced my internet connectivity even further because the modem was not longer in my office. THEN, I received a phone call from the boss of the technician after he left and he told me that it is a problem with the building, and repeated that I MUST contact Vodafone to get another technician to visit and organize things with the Hausverwaltung.
- I OBEYED THE INSTRUCTIONS of the Vodafone technician, and got another appointment, and organized to get the keys from the Hausverwaltung.

- the second technician came on the 12th of May, and he claimed there was nothing wrong with the internet speed. I asked him to switch the cable plug that his colleague had ripped out of my wall and that prevented me from using my modem in my office! He did so, and as he was closing the door behind him when leaving, mentioned that I may get a bill from Vodafone for 100 euros. I was shocked.

I am even more SHOCKED that I received this bill. I have asked Vodafone, amicably, to remove this charge from my account. It was VODAFONE'S MISTAKE to insist that they send another technician, AND told me that there is a problem with the building, which made me lose even MORE TIME organizing the key for the basement from the building management.
If this charge is not taken off of my account, I will be forced to take legal action - because I was forced me to think I needed another visit (WITHOUT TELLING ME THAT IT MAY COST ME 100 EUROS!!), only to send someone and charge me 100 euros for it and not change anything in the terrible internet speed I have. 

I am so extremely upset at the level of service that I am getting from Vodafone. I had actually cancelled my subscription to Vodafone and it was only because one of their agents called me to give me an offer that I rescinded my cancellation and signed up again.

I hope we can resolve this issue without going to court. Because at this point, it is clear that I tricked and coerced by Vodafone to ask for a technician to come over and for them to charge me 100 euros. 

EDIT @NF007 This should be cable, not DSL. I changed the board. Kind regards Marco

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello NF007,

better a late answer than no answer at all. 😉

I have arranged for the 99,50 € to be credited to your account.

Here you should have been informed about these costs in advance and a mistake was detected. Thus this lump sum is unjustified and will be credited to you again .

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Martin59

Hi NF007,

I would like to take a closer look at the facts of the case.

Please send me a PN with your name, address, date of birth and customer number.

Please let me know as soon as you have sent the message.

Many greetings, Martin

Thanks, Martin, I have PM-ed you. Apologies for the delay, but I did not get any notifications that you had responded to my request. 

Martin59

Hello NF007,

better a late answer than no answer at all. 😉

I have arranged for the 99,50 € to be credited to your account.

Here you should have been informed about these costs in advance and a mistake was detected. Thus this lump sum is unjustified and will be credited to you again .

Best regards, Martin