abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Berlin 10969 - Vodafone Kabel is not working for 4 days
MertKilic
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

For the last 4 days our apartment's kabel internet doesn't work at all or works really bad. We have to work from home and this is a major issue for us. Nothing is getting better and in the kabel portal it says there is no issue in your area.. Although I saw lots of complains here for the same postal code.

• All lights on the router is fine.
  • I tried everything plug on / off.
  • It's a vodafone docsis router number starts with TG..

Because of this really bad service, I'd like to leave my contract early. Please contact with me as soon as possible.

13 Antworten 13

Hi @Moni_GK ,

Yesterday I've also talked with customer care on the phone about leaving the contract because of these issues. They said someone from the contract management will call me, but still no calls.. Can you please kindly check it ? 

Best,

Mert

Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello MertKilic,

I cannot see such a request.

It is not the colleagues on the hotline who decide on a special termination, but the complaints management team. You can reach them via the contact form on our website.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi @Moni_GK ,

Thanks for the info. However this link https://kabel.vodafone.de/kontakt always ends up with a call the customer care number. Is there a a direct formular that I can fill and send about contract cancelling ? 

Best,
Mert

Moni_GK

Hello MertKilic,

that is correct. Please enter termination not fault.

There is no direct mail address or phone number.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!